NEED TO VENT I AM SO DOWN...

Options
IV HAD A REALLY HARD TIME THIS PAST WEEK BETWEEN THE BEACH AND THE CLUB CELEBRATING MY SIS'S 21ST BDAY.

GARNT IT IM DOWN A TOTAL OF 63 POUNDS AND 23 SINCE JANUARY BUT I FEEL SO FAT STILL. I FEEL GOOD WHEN BUYING MY CLOTHES AND LOOKING AT MY REFLECTION IN CLOTHES. WHEN I LOOKED AT MYSELF IN A BATHING SUIT I CRIED. I CANT IMAGINE WHAT I LOOKED LIKE 63 POUNDS HEAVIER.

PLUS I WENT TO CLUB AND I PUT ON A DRESS THAT I BOUGHT IN JUNIORS DEP SIZE 13 WHICH IS AMAZING SINCE I ONCE WORE A SIZE 24. BUT WHEN I SAW ALL THE OTHER GIRLS IN THE CLUB I FELT SO FAT. I DONT KNOW WHAT ITS GOING TO TAKE FOR ME TO BE HAPPY. THIS PAST WEEKEND REALLY BROUGHT ME DOWN.

ALSO THE CELLULITE I HAVE WHICH IV HAD EVEN AT 140 POUNDS IS TERRIBLE. WHY HASNT IT GOTTEN BETTER WITH 60 POUNDS?! I CANT WEAR ANYTHING ABOVE THE KNEE. THAT WAS PART OF MY WEIGHT LOSS GOAL WAS TO BE ABLE TO WEAR A BATHING SUIT AND SHORTS. IN VEGAS SUMMER IS 115. I DONT WANT TO BE IN PANTS OR CAPRIS. IT REALLY HAS ME THINKING WHATS THE POINT? 140 POUNDS OR 260 I CANT WEAR ANYTHING ABOVE MY KNEE. THE CELLULITE IS UNREAL. WHAT DO I DO?

Replies

• NewBeginning2010
    NewBeginning2010 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    SRY FOR CAPS
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Sweetie you've done an amazing thing for yourself. I understand what you mean about the cellulite. I still have it and I don't know if it will completely go away. I even had it when I weighed 119 pounds but I didn't exercise then. I'm exercising really hard now and I feel good in clothes but still don't like how I look without them. I'm just going to be patient and keep working on firming the problem areas. You have lost so much weight and I'm sure other people have noticed how good you're looking. Stop comparing yourself to other people and just try to celebrate the good parts of all the work you've done.
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Deep breath...calm down. I know what it means to have a really bad day particularly related to image. You just to have to keep focus on the mission. Try and ride it out.. I'll listen if you want to vent to someone?
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i am sorry to hear that you feel down and i hope you feel better soon! just think of how far you have come, that is definitly worth something.
  • mimialea
    mimialea Posts: 4
    Options
    Yes, stop comparing yourself to other people - it's the kiss of death. You have been on an amazing journey! And, you probably looked GREAT at the club. When I was younger, I hated how I looked - no matter if I was 150 and a size 6 or 230 and a size 16. I don't really know what happened, but as I got older, I just started to like myself. I think there is a lot of pressure on young women to look a certain way. Now that I'm 32, it's more imprtant to look like ME.

PS - And, the only time in my life that I didn't have cellulite was when I was a serious cyclist and I did tons of lunges and squats. They really work. :)
  • valerie58
    valerie58 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel I live in orange county ca. Im the fattest out of all my friends. Im single and do have a boyfriend . But sometimes at a resturant in front of my friends he will make a comment about what I should have for dinner and I just want to scream and walk out and cry. He doesn't say it in a nice way.....the good time is over for me then, I work two jobs ..I need to have some fun , life is two short to have my days off ruined and he is skinny...And when we are home alone he wants he to make bacon eggs pancakes and potatoes all the same time. I just started on this site ..I think it may work at least while I'm alone. I never realizednever give up you worked so hard to loose the weight. Their is always someone skinner smarter rich and or younger. We just need to be the best we can. Valerie58
  • SkyeBows
    SkyeBows Posts: 80
    Options
    I know how you feel about the cellulite too :( even when I weighed 120 I had it.. so depressing... I now weigh 180 after two kids and I have it so bad its in my calves now :(
  • EKarma
    EKarma Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    You should try to start embracing your body.. It does so much for you, so love it.. and we are all our own worst critics, but you are really being hard on yourself. You make up your mind every day whether or not you are going to be happy. So you need to start telling yourself that you are happy. I feel you with the cottage cheese upper leg.. I hate mine, but you know what... You may not believe this but guys are gonna think it's sexy, not the cellulite particularly, but the confidence that you carry within yourself.. that's attractive to everyone!

I'm still working on my body, so I'm not happy with it, but I am definitely not unhappy with it! Keep your head up and your mind positive, no matter if you are in a bathing suit or in a elegant gown... and remember to wear your confidence.

and congrats of the size junior 13's!!! I went to the store and picked up some size 13's.. Nope, I didn't try them on because I thought they looked like they would fit.. Well didn't fit :( but I think it's something that I'm just gonna have to work into.. I did this when I first started too. But I'm still a lil bummed I can't get in those 13's..... idk.

have a wonderful night.

love and light. xo
  • mbowen
    mbowen Posts: 16
    Options
    Hang in there. I am 105 pounds, but got cellulite also. I wear bathing suits with the skirt or wear a sarong. I figure that I may still have cellulite, but I look a lot better. As for feeling fat around the other girls, we have all gone through that, but be proud of what you have achieved. I know it is harder said than done. I have lost 45 pounds and exceeded my weight goal, but I am still not satisfied. I often wonder, will I ever be satisfied?
  • raqattack8
    Options
    Wow you have lost so much weight you should be really proud of yourself. It is easy to look at other people and compare youself, but you should think of the things you do have and what you have achieved and start focusing on the positives. It is easier said than done but once you take a good look at yourself and start loving yourself you will see those "other girls" probably are just as insecure as you. I have always been overweight and I have lost 6kg so far and will continue my weight loss journey and as long as you start being confident in yourself people will look past cellulite. Man I know girls who are size 6 and have cellulite and girls who are size 16 and have none. I hope that you start feeling good about yourself too.
    Raquel xo