Is it weird that I'm not sore at all?

Options
I've been doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred & Ripped in 30 in the mornings, and 6 Week Six Pack & Killer Buns&Thighs in the late afternoon every single day excluding weekends(Which I only do two programs in the morning) but I'm not feeling sore? I'm doing her advanced versions for all her workouts. I've been at:
30DS for 14 days
R130 - Started today
6WSP - 10 days
KB&T - 5 days
And I have NEVER worked my butt off as hard as I'm working for any of these programs. Is something wrong with my muscles or am I just not doing the workouts right? I love the soreness 30DS brought to me the day after I first tried it.

Replies

• igottaworkout
    igottaworkout Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    It was the same for me, I was very sore when I first started the 30ds but not after. I do my stretches better now so I think that may have something to do with it..
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Not sure. But if this is something you haven't been doing in awhile...you should be a least a bit sore for a few days. Keep it up and see if tou get results. If you do...don't worry about it and count youself lucky that you didn't have to struggle to lift your coffee cup or walk up some stairs! LOL Good Luck!
  • JustPeachy044
    JustPeachy044 Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    hmmmm, I wonder if it is challenging enough for you? Are your muscles feeling fatigued during your workout? When you are done, do you feel like a bit limp noodle, or could you do more? I say if you aren't working to fatigue, it's not hard enough! Can you add weight resistance to your workout?
  • nomsquared
    nomsquared Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Your body gets used to going to its limit - its natural!

Don't worry, you're still building muscle and expending calories, it just means that you're not tearing the tiny fibers of your muscles as much to do it.