I feel amazing! (pics)

Options
pannellkat
pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
I started the journey here in November 09 at 175 lbs. I currently weigh 155 lbs. I feel amazing and more confident about myself than ever before and I wanted to share my 20 lb loss success with EVERYONE!! Started out in a size 32 - now a size 28 OR started at size 13 now to a size 8 comfortably.

I originally had a goal of 145 but I think if I can lose 5-7 more lbs, I will be happy and then can start working on toning. Good luck all.

BEFORE

DSCF3893-1.jpg

NOW

2010-03-26184146_LosAngeles_Cali-1.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Replies

• kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    You look amazing too. Great going!
  • GreenieBean
    Options
    Amazing! How tall are you??
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous! great job!! :drinker:
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    congrats on the loss, and the pics really show it! very pretty! :flowerforyou:
  • valerie58
    valerie58 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I just started four days ago but I think this is going to work. I now know when I have to stop eating. I now i realize how many calories this have like oil and cheese.. You go girl Valerie P S you look GREAT
  • karmasBFF
    karmasBFF Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job, chica!!!
  • Chenoachem
    Chenoachem Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    That's Great. The feeling amazing part is the best. Congratulations on your success.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! So healthy! :bigsmile: Great job!
  • IdalieBeyer
    IdalieBeyer Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Resistance training is good for any weight loss routine. You look great, and thinner than 20lbs lost.
  • pannellkat
    Options
    Amazing! How tall are you??

I am 5'7 (probably 5'7 1/2)
  • achickley
    Options
    Hi! You look Great and I wanna lose weight just like you I was wondering and sorry Im posting this on your message board but Im new to this site and I was wondering if there is a way that you can get suggested meals for you on this site for your goal or if you just have to figure it out for yourself it would be nice if anyone would respond thank you once again sorry im posting this on ur message but it looks like you would know and also once again YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • pannellkat
    Options
    Hi! You look Great and I wanna lose weight just like you I was wondering and sorry Im posting this on your message board but Im new to this site and I was wondering if there is a way that you can get suggested meals for you on this site for your goal or if you just have to figure it out for yourself it would be nice if anyone would respond thank you once again sorry im posting this on ur message but it looks like you would know and also once again YOU LOOK GREAT!

Thank you! Suggested meals on this site = public food diaries. Some people here have public food diaries that you can view. If you see someone that has the same goals as you and are succeeding in their journey - if their diary is public, that would be a good place to start. Also search through the "food" message boards...there are amazing recipes and meal suggestions throughout the food msg. boards. Also - just ask honey. Everyone here is soooo helpful and awesome. Good luck.
  • pannellkat
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    wow you look great! can't wait to reach the 20lb mark!
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    You look terrific! (We have almost the same height/weight btw!).

CONGRATS on 20lbs gone!
    :flowerforyou:
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    You look fantastic.......GREAT JOB!!!!!!
  • tlapdx72
    tlapdx72 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!! you look AWESOME!!!!!!! Congrats on all of your hard work! You have helped me get through a road block. I have had a bad week, and seeing your pics has helped me get myself back on track. I will be going back to the gym in the morning :)
  • FitbitConnor
    FitbitConnor Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    HOT! great job :0)
  • Candyrot89
    Options
    How did you complete your goal? I'm at the weight you started at and your goal is pretty much the same...so if you could share I would be very grateful!
  • BADGIRLstl
    BADGIRLstl Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Girl you are looking H.O.T..... You should really be proud of your accomplishments!!!! It is a drastic change....congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!