Again. Friends. 100 lbs to lose

Options
2»

Replies

• gillybeanz74
    gillybeanz74 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Just added you.. Anyone one else feel free to add me.. I have about 50-60 to loose (again) I was at one point 88lbs down but the weight started to creep back up. So it's time to get back on track!!
  • dschassie
    dschassie Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I also have 100-120 pounds to lose and would love some friends to help me. I have lost 40 so far but need some cheering on to get to my goal. I have yo-yoed in the past and initially started MFP December 2011. Lasted for about 2 months and fell off the wagon. Got back on at the end of September and this time - I MEAN BUSINESS!
  • cxsiegel
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have over 100 to lose. I'm half way there!
  • serenamaki
    Options
    Hi All,

I am about to add each of you to my friends list.
    Same amount to lose. I need to keep on the food tracking as I've been working out every week day with a trainer lifting weights and I love it. Not moving much on the weight loss, but many say that I'm 'leaning out', so that can't be all bad.

I would love to have some great success with all of you.

Serena
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. My goal says I have less then 100 but who knows things might change.
  • TreeHugger2013
    TreeHugger2013 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well - I had lost 100 lbs and then gained like 30 back. Yeah, not too happy about that ...

Anyone else that would like to add me, please feel free! :smile:
  • taz343
    taz343 Posts: 14
    Options
    I am in the same situation as you please feel free to add me. Also, anyone that posted to this and has the same goals, please add me. Thanks :smile:
  • phillipspage
    phillipspage Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've got about the same to lose and am just starting out. Feel free to add me! We can do it :)
  • kshaw5501
    kshaw5501 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me too. I have about 80+ pounds to lose to be at a normal healthy BMI. Good luck everyone!
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)

Lost 50lb last year, put 19lb back on due to the year from hell.

I am now back and fighting fit, so bring on 2013. I am getting a head start, lol.
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I have lost and gained... my highest was 308... Got down to 220.5 last Christmas. I have 11.5 pounds to go to get down to last years weight. So, I have roughly 100 pounds to go before my final goal. Feel free to add me.. This is an ongoing process..
  • jhills50
    Options
    Let's do this! I am new at this but I believe and can see my success. Going through a divorce. I was devistated by the rough times but I am back on track.Feeling good about myself and Thank God that I am still here!
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

Anyone is free to add me.
  • sillymomgirl3
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose. my scale just started moving after 3 months and i could use more support if anyone would like to add me:bigsmile:
  • WelshWench0211
    Options
    Feel free to add me hun. I'm aiming for 100lbs total weight loss too. Managed 50lbs, now it's just the last 50. I'm sure we can do it!
  • Squishy206
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm looking to loose around 102ish lbs to reach my goal weight.
    I've only been on for a few months but I'd like to think I'm quite encouraging!
    Feel free to add me, I'm on pretty much all days :)
    Good luck too!
    xx
  • GrammyNanner
    GrammyNanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 130 pounds in the past year. Almost half way to my goal!
  • florascarbrough
    Options
    I have about 50 to my first goal weight of 180 and another 30 to my ultimate goal of 150. Feel free to add me if you'd like.