30 lbs in 6 weeks

Options
2»

Replies

• rydanip
    rydanip Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    can definitely see a difference! You look great. Just wondering is there a reason you're eating so little cal or is it just to give you a big jumpstart?
  • passionately_kate
    passionately_kate Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Can deff see the difference!! I can't wait to be there to!!! :D
  • Candacesommer
    Options
    can definitely see a difference! You look great. Just wondering is there a reason you're eating so little cal or is it just to give you a big jumpstart?

I'm eating so little because I have no patience and want to see the weight gone as fast as possible. I have always become discouraged seeing it come off so slowly and usually just gave up... I'm definitely staying more motivated seeing the scale drop so dramatically every week. It's keeping me focused.
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You can see a great improvement in your face and waist! Great job!
  • hrls83
    hrls83 Posts: 46
    Options
    congrats! awesome job!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    So pretty! I wish you continued success and be safe!
  • skyblu263
    skyblu263 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!!!!! that's wonderful!! what a difference!
  • queezle_sister
    queezle_sister Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You are looking great. And Its wonderful that both your pictures have the same outfit. Keep it going!
  • Bere4ever
    Options
    good job keep it up!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Keep up the good work!!
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wow, your whole frame has diminished! Good work! I like that you out the same jumper on to for the photos! Just remember slow and steady weight loss (2Ibs a week) is healthy and more likely to stay off so please not starve yourself, it's more likely to go back in that way!
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wow you look ten years younger in your face! Great job girl!
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Awesome! My spouse has your feelings about needing to see it come off fast. That can work but please remember to stick with the program after the weight comes off. You see thread after thread on here about the discouragement people have because the weight comes back so easy. You look great! I don't know what your goal is, be sure to plan on staying on here for maintenance for a good while afterward. You'll find lots of support!
  • Ken_Roper
    Ken_Roper Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success! It is encouraging to see others who are succeeding. I'm back on the diet after a bad couple months (my dad died and there are all kinds of family issues to deal with now). Anyway, congratulations and I hope to see more pics as you continue to succeed.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference; you look WONDERFUL:wink:
  • Gorger
    Gorger Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look 20 years younger now. Don't let anyone discourage you. Only take advice from successful people.
  • Candacesommer
    Options
    Awesome! My spouse has your feelings about needing to see it come off fast. That can work but please remember to stick with the program after the weight comes off. You see thread after thread on here about the discouragement people have because the weight comes back so easy. You look great! I don't know what your goal is, be sure to plan on staying on here for maintenance for a good while afterward. You'll find lots of support!

I have about 50 lbs left to go.... and definitely plan to stay on MFP permanently, I know how the weight can creep back on if I dont stay on top of it, and I plan to reintroduce more calories very slowly once I get close to goal.
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Wow! How many calories are you eating?
  • Candacesommer
    Options
    Wow! How many calories are you eating?

Its not really based on how many calories as much as how many servings... I have 2 protein servings a day, 2 veggie servings, 2 fruit servings and 2 bread alternative servings.... but it is very low calorie if that's how you want to measure it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!