I found this program through my new ipod touch!

Options
So although I've been keeping a food diary for a couple of years now, I am hoping to actually accomplish more by joining this site and keeping track of my acheivements. I have read a lot of message posts and blogs tonight and feel comfortable introducing myself to you. I am looking forward to watching my progress and yours!

Replies

• arnolda4
    arnolda4 Posts: 14
    Options
    welcome! I hope MFP can be a safe place for you, as well as aid you in your weight and health goals, challenges, and successes!
  • TonyGreenhalgh
    Options
    Welcome. I found this group via my iPhone myself. Great to be on board.
  • leggynita
    leggynita Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I too found this through my iphone I am so pleased. Welcome and all the best. x
  • mA2rml
    mA2rml Posts: 14
    Options
    I also found this on my iPhone. I wish I had known about it sooner. Keeping track of calories has really opened my eyes. It's amazing how many calories are in the things I used to eat. Now I'm learning that I can actually eat more, feel better, and lose weight because I'm making healthier choices. Good luck!
  • stormy69
    stormy69 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I also found this on my iPhone, its the best way to keep track of calories and also chat to other people who on the same path to weight lose.... Good luck to everyone xo :happy:
  • jkstoysich
    jkstoysich Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I found MFP the same way. I love my new ipod touch and keeping a food/exercise journal is so much easier! Good Luck! I want to be fit by 50 too!!