I feel amazing! (pics)

Options

Replies

• smilogirl
    smilogirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look as good as you feel!! Amazing!!
    Congratulations!
  • leggynita
    leggynita Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow, what a difference 20lbs makes...you look fabulous hunny. x
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing!

I think you should working on toning and strength NOW, no need to wait till you lose 5 more pounds, you will lose those last few WHILE you tone up and mixing up your workouts helps weight loss and those last few are stubborn, so maybe it's time to throw a curve-ball at your body and start something different.
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You go girl. You can definitely see the loss in your pix. :drinker:
  • tasha30
    tasha30 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    You go girl. You can definitely see the loss in your pix. :drinker:
  • Supermel
    Supermel Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    you look great! i'm so jealous of people who are in size 8 at 155. I am at 152 rigth now, but i'm shorter and i'm still just getting into a size 12! (carry my weight in my but/thighs). WTG i'm so happy you've seen such a diference in 20 pounds!
  • lina1131
    lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
    Options
    You look so great!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. :) I'm 4 lbs away from reaching 20 and that'll be my halfway mark. I'm super excited to reach that milestone.
  • cbnorris
    cbnorris Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! (And I love your outfit in your after shot too, btw)
  • ank5
    ank5 Posts: 12
    Options
    I just started this.........and I hope I can achieve results like you! You look great!
  • LittleSister
    LittleSister Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow, you ARE amazing!

I started about the same time you did, but I fell off the wagon! Good for you for sticking with it!!! I'm going to try to catch up with you! :)
  • Wolfena
    Wolfena Posts: 1,570 Member
    Options
    You also LOOK amazing :happy:
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    How did you complete your goal? I'm at the weight you started at and your goal is pretty much the same...so if you could share I would be very grateful!

I would be glad to share. I will send you a private msg. later
  • latoiaoxner
    Options
    I am so happy for you...You look fantastic and I bet it was all worth it!!!!
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for posting. We are of same height and similar weight loss goals, so this was a very inspiring post. Excellent work, keep it up. I look forward to your "Goal Met" post.
  • kathymurphy
    Options
    you look amazing. way to go girl
  • themethod
    themethod Posts: 257
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful, and in your after picture you look more like a two than an eight - amazing!
  • peanuts12
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!
  • RoxieFoston
    Options
    You are an inspiration. Keep it up.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    U look fantastic
    I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way but it looks like u lost much more than 20 pounds...doesn't look like u need to loose a single pound more

GREAT JOB!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!