Plateau Victory!

Options
I hardly ever post on here, but this past weekend I finally broke through my 3 month plateau of sitting around 202 lbs. Last few days I have been weighing in just under 200. Onederland is great! and been a long time since I have been here.
So just want to say to anyone who is in a plateau keep pushing you can eventually make it out. Cause I thought I was never going to get out of mine.

Replies

• trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    awesome news! congrats!
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    congratulations!
  • dijonwillis
    Options
    great job! i'm currently in the same situation so its good to hear of a victory, keep it up!
  • DesignGrrl
    DesignGrrl Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I just recently broke my plateau too, and it's so maddening! Keep up the good work!
  • KMAltig
    KMAltig Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have had my fair share of getting stuck with no loss. Great JOB sticking with it and breaking the barrier.
  • pam3b
    pam3b Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Can i ask what you did differently?
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Well done! Great job hanging in there.
  • KazzaLee13
    Options
    Awesome!! Well done! :) I broke mine too a week ago and I was super happy!!
  • mccabe_cj
    mccabe_cj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Honestly I didn't really do too much differently. Only thing I really did was push a little harder with the weights and added like 2 more sprints to my HIIT I do after my workout.
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Thank you for that motivation. i have been at 12lb weight loss for soooo long now. i keep thinking that the scale is going to move, but it NEVER does...i'm not giving up!!!!!!!! i started this journey in april of last year, so i will reevaluate in april 2013 to see where i am at....great job girl!:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!