Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting Turbo Fire!

Alright, I've used MFP for over a year now and I am starting Turbo Fire tomorrow! I could really use some motivating friends that are interested in seeing each other's progress and that could offer advice about the program. Please send me a friend request or a message and I'll get back to you asap. Thank you in advance! I'm really excited to start the program and find some new friends on here! :smile:

Replies

• pdiddy02
    pdiddy02 Posts: 33 Member
    How did it go, dear, with Turbo Fire????

I started Turbo Fire too today. I had been doing Turbo Jam for a few months, and I thought I was ready for TF, but BOY!!! It was tough!!! I started with Fire 30 and Stretch 10!! it felt amazing, I am looking forward to my other workout. Whats your calorie goal? Mine is 1400 cal for losing 3-4 pounds per month. Fingers crossed!!

People, lets share our workout and calorie goals as well, with TF!!!
  • Hey,

I just started Turbo Fire as well. I just started my second week on today. I actually enjoy it and it is very intense. I lost 5lbs the first week of starting TF. I'm excited about seeing even more progress with the program!
  • Hey :) I did start yesterday and it was intense! The class goes by pretty fast. I had about a 600 cal burn yesterday and today with HIIT 15 I burned around 300. I've been pretty sick the last few days, so I'm not giving it 100%. I'm looking forward to getting over this cold! For the first week I am following the meal plan as is, so it's around 1200 calories for the first week.
  • Hi HouseofCs! Yes, the classes are soooo intense! It makes them go by pretty fast tho!
  • Hey! I am starting turbo fire on monday and am looking for friends for motivation and support. Feel free to add! :) I am kind of nervous.... it looks intense!!
  • I agree, it is intense but it does go by fast !!!
  • I'm starting today or tomorrow....whenever it arrives! Add me if you want!
  • Hey! I'm looking at starting Turbo Fire too, would like to do it with others. Add me!
  • I'm finishing up week 5 of TurboFire but I love having friends who are doing the same! Feel free to add me!
  • Hey All,
    Well I got the turbo fire a little while ago I couldn't motivate myself to start every week something else was going on. Planning on starting the inferno plan January 4th Wednesday so the day it ends will be a Sunday which would allow the program to start on Monday. Anyone interested in starting with me? I definitely need support.
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    I'm on week 3, and I'm loving this program, add me if ya want!
  • jessthib09
    jessthib09 Posts: 32 Member
    Hey all! I got it today and hope to start tomorrow night! I am super excited!! Add me if you want! Add me!! Thanks girls!!
  • mrsljacob
    mrsljacob Posts: 57 Member
    I've been doing Turbo Fire since November, but I hurt my back. I'm back on it. I'm starting again on week 1. Feel free to add me! :) I love it! I plan on going through the entire program. I will be taking a week long break in March for a hiking trip.
  • only1blkqueen
    only1blkqueen Posts: 5 Member
    I am on week 3 of TurboFire and I love the program. I usually get bored easily. I was able to button a jacked that hI haven't been able to in a few months. So I can tell I have lost a few inches in the waist.
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    I'm doing Trubo Fire too. Would love some friends that are doing it as well!! I am on week 2 I really do love the program so far. It is really fun!! My heart rate monitor sucks though. I It says my heart rate is at 86 there is NO way. When I do it old school I'm around 200. So I know I am going to have to invest in a new one. Any one have suggestions?
  • For the new year I am starting turbo fire on January 2, I will do the inferno. I will start the program on the 7th of January. Anyone wanna join? Add me as a friend
  • How is it going with Turbo Fire? I just got it and been doing some of the videos. I've done Turbo jam in the past, I currently do Turbo Kick at the gym, and so far loving Turbo Fire!!!!! I want to explore the rest of the videos first and want to start the full schedule on Monday 12/30/2012 ..Is anyone else starting it on Monday?
  • eheinze12
    eheinze12 Posts: 58 Member
    I am in my 4th week of turbo fire and will be doing my 30 day results on saturday! Feel free to add me! :)
  • Addicted2_fitness
    Addicted2_fitness Posts: 396 Member
    Good morning! I am in my 8th week of Turbo fire, BUT I have not been following the schedule 100%, although I have seen great progress. I have also been going to the gym, running and lifting weights twice per week along with attending Body pump classes. I would like to restart the TF program (possibly starting on Monday 12/30)- please feel free to add me! I love the program and look forward to making new friends here!
  • I am in my 4th week of turbo fire and will be doing my 30 day results on saturday! Feel free to add me! :)

Awesome!! looking forward to the results its always encouraging to see results from other people