• Desired01
    Desired01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    #1. Flamin Hot Cheetos!!
    2. Popcorn (lots of butter and salt)
    3. Pizza (deep dish)
    4. Lemon Pepper wings
    5. Cake or cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
    6. Peanut M&M's (milk or dark chocolate)

I'm sure there is more but, I'm getting hungry now and can't think!! :noway:
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I can usually pass on the salty stuff and fast food. However, I am always craving chocolate and ice cream! I've only had ice cream once in the past 2 weeks, which is amazing, but I still have chocolate almost every day!
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    -deep dish pepperoni pizza
    -chow mein
    -crab rangoons
    -general tsao's chicken
    -hot cheetos
    -subway tuna sub
    -ice cream cake
    -Halal Guys' gyro from NYC
    -brownies
    -shrimp alfredo
    -chicken kababs
    -dark chocolate
    -cheddar bay biscuits
    -chocolate chip frappe
    -kit kat
    -ferraro rocher
    -mac&cheese

I could go on and on....
  • MissKitty9
    MissKitty9 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    -pizza

-potato anything (french fries, hash browns, etc...)

-macaroni & cheese

-bread

-chocolate
  • mrsknash
    mrsknash Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Luckily for me I only crave things that I have to make myself from scratch - so they are a lot easier to resist because I just don't make them. I still have to resist the urge to cook/bake but it's a heck of a lot easier than if it were a simple case of going and buying the food. If that were the case then I'd be in big trouble!!

My cravings (home made version only - I'm picky!):

Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting (and lots of it!)
    Scones with clotted cream, jam and butter
    Yorkshire pudding
    Double choc fudge brownie
    Chocolate drizzled flapjack
    Most other home baking!
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Crunchy cheetos. I crave those badly and I just can't have them at all. I could make the calories/carbs fit into my day but the sodium just can't be done.

That makes me a sad panda.......

I'm controlling my carbs (and by doing so my diabetes) so the things I crave most often are all VERY carby. Pasta....breads..... stuff like that.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and chocolate
    freshly baked cookies
    sweet tarts
  • gailt1959
    Options
    cadbury's chocolate
    chicken wings
    pizza
    good ice cream
    indian food with lots of ghee
    fish and chips
    dairy cream cakes
    mince pies
    sticky toffee pudding
    brie
    pasta
    stroganoff
    sour cream pretzels
    nachos
    blueberry pie
    real vanilla custard
    welsh cakes with butter
  • MrsPong
    MrsPong Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    1. Candy: Twix or MM pretzel things
    2. Brownie with ice cream
    3. Chipotle

Hard to say no.
  • perezke91
    perezke91 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    1.) Bacon Cheeseburgers
    2.) Buffalo Dip
    3.) Waffles
    4.) Chips & Salsa
    5.) Hashbrowns
    6.) Oven baked potatoes
    7.) Pulled bbq pork (Carolina style)
  • SherryRueter
    SherryRueter Posts: 2,979 Member
    Options
    1) Peanut butter - Can't seem to have just one bite....still a work in progress here
    2) Oreos' - When they get into the house (DD loves them) I can't have just one...without having 12
    3) Ice cream - almost any flavor...
    4) Cool whip
    5) Breads with butter and/or honey
    6) Chocolate...anything almost....yummm!
  • angelique_redhead
    angelique_redhead Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    1. Cheesecake (Rarely.)
    2. Anchovy stuffed olives (Yes but not often.)
    3. Hummus (but I don't indulge that one)
    4. French fries with chili, cheese and bacon (I've given that one up too. Carbs spike my blood sugars. :frown: I'd like my A1C to be normal.
    5.Chinese buffet (Go but am careful of what I eat.)
  • Cherie7575
    Options
    The first couple days of eating well are always the worst for me. Like many other people, I am passionate about food and cooking. On one hand, this means I am very adventurous when it comes to trying new recipes and tweaking old ones to make them fit a healthier lifestyle. It also means I spend a lot of time thinking about food.

I made a mistake today when I got to work. I overslept and did not eat anything before coming in. When I got here, they had Godfather's Pizza in the lobby. I debated for a few minutes but decided I could just eat the dang pizza and have less to eat later in the day.

So, I had two pieces of pizza and a salad with ranch dressing when I got to work and about four hours later, before my afternoon meeting, I had a 280-calorie Healthy Choice.. 3 hours later.. Guess what! It's "later in the day" and I am STARVING. My plan is 1480 calories per day and not I'm not doing so hot with only 290 calories left for the day. Of course, since I'm so hungry I start thinking about all the great things I wish I could be eating.

I read a post online that suggested making a list as a way to "get it out of your system" and I started wondering what kinds of things other people crave.. please share! I'm sure we're all different, but here are my top things:

1) popcorn with lots of butter and salt
    2) hot wings
    3) nachos
    4) cheese
    5) summer sausage
    6) loaded baked potato
    7) sour cream & cheddar potato chips
    8) cheeseburger
    9) macaroni & cheese
    10) beef lomein

I know if I can stick it out for a couple of days the cravings won't be as intense but at the moment this seems pretty much impossible. What are YOU craving?

Pretty much ALL of this. :P I really crave fast food at first, esp Long John Silver's for some reason. Good, fresh bread (with real butter), pasta, pizza, and breakfast is another big one for me - either McD's or going somewhere and getting pancakes, hash browns, bacon, etc.
  • cboutin89
    cboutin89 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Like most of you I get crazy cravings too. Most of the week I usually eat well. Since joining FP I learned to monitor my portions with both healthy and unhealthy foods. Whatever I use to eat frequently I just cut in half. Like earlier this week I was craving an canoli. I went to a bakery at an grocery store and asked for only one. I tasted it and it was like heaven! Fortunately in the moment I was able to remind myself that I wanted to reach my goal, therefore I ended up splitting the canoli I had in half( gave the other half to a friend), and replaced it with fruits. That definitely helped with my craving for sweets. Another food I seem to have cravings for is red velvet munchkins(not as bad as the donut). I trie to only have this for the weekend only. I admit I have cheated at some point and ended up eating like 10 in a day. I just learned a donut has 430 calories( that alone can be a meal!!!!) Now with mind control I only ask for 5 munchkins. I end up just eating two/three at a time and have the rest later after dinner. I try to munch on nuts(unsalted),hummus,wheat crackers, fruit, and protein bars along with water to satisfy my cravings. This shows you can kind of have your cake, and eat it too lol.

My top foods
    1. Fried green plantain= 3-5 pieces only
    2. Red Velvet munchkins=4( eat two at a time)
    3, M&M mint dark chocolate= 6 pieces
    4. Peppermint patty=eat 1(mini size)
    5. keebler fudge swirl cookies=eat two
    6. Cashews=have a hand full. I try to to get the small packages.
    7.Pizza= 1 slice
    8. hummus= half of a small container with 15-20 wheat crackers
    9. Any pastry/sweel thing=just cut in half
    10 Yogurt( one container)
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    1. Hot chips + chips in general
    2. Pizza
    3. Doritos
    4. Chocolate based dessert of any variety
  • cajungirltx
    cajungirltx Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Chocolate!!!
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I want toast and marmite but I'm often too lazy to go and make it. That's the only reason... laziness. >< Occasionally I'll make it when I can be bothered. I'm sure if I started eating junk or trigger foods again, I'd crave them more.