Brazil Butt Lift Before and After (PICS)

Options
umachanxo
umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
So I just finished the Brazil Butt Lift! I used the "Too Big" solution.
Sorry to say that I didn't actually take pictures of my butt when I started haha. I was doing the program more for my legs than anything else.

Starting:

BBLstart.jpg

Mid-way progress pic

IMAG2679.jpg
IMAG2681.jpg

And today!

bblend.jpg
bblend2.jpg

I did the 30 Day Shred for the last week of Brazil Butt Lift and am now doing 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30. :)
I would recommend Brazil Butt Lift to anyone. It has lower body, upper body, cardio, strength and everything in the program. It's something different each day, and I loved it! :)

Replies

• dunc77ca
    Options
    Fantastic work.
  • mrsna
    mrsna Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post! I have been wondering about that one! Gonna have to give it a try. Congrats on your great results!
  • umachanxo
    Options
    Thanks for this post! I have been wondering about that one! Gonna have to give it a try. Congrats on your great results!

It's totally worth it!
  • XxXWhitneyShereeXxX
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!!!
  • umachanxo
    Options
    Thanks!
  • ShaniWulffe
    ShaniWulffe Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Great job! :D Your butt looks so cute
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You're getting some abs in there, girly <3
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • umachanxo
    Options

I'm so pumped about it haha. I'm sticking with another month of BBL and mixing it up with 30DS and Ripped in 30... my shoulder is still killing me though. You gotta come over during your break and do some Tummy Tuck with me! :D
  • LovePBandJ
    LovePBandJ Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired! Great Work!!! I am just starting week three of Brazil Butt Lift. I am working on getting some nice legs for Christmas this year :)
  • kuunsilta
    kuunsilta Posts: 126 Member
    Options

I'm so pumped about it haha. I'm sticking with another month of BBL and mixing it up with 30DS and Ripped in 30... my shoulder is still killing me though. You gotta come over during your break and do some Tummy Tuck with me! :D

Ohhh, you know I will ! I'm planning to workout once a day in the very least during Christmas break! I'd love to get a few more work outs in with you! I miss my fitness buddy =3
  • Cheval13
    Cheval13 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Geez. You've got a lovely shape and some nice abs... jealous... but happy for you (I guess) :)
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    how long are the programs? how many can you choose from? it sounds interesting.. i am doing slim in 6 right now and want to look into what i will do after this...
  • umachanxo
    Options
    how long are the programs? how many can you choose from? it sounds interesting.. i am doing slim in 6 right now and want to look into what i will do after this...

4 weeks each. The first week has 2 rest days and the other weeks have one. There is a food guide that comes with it (I didn't follow it but did take some ideas from it). There's 4 different programs:

- Too Big
    - Pear Shape
    - Flat
    - General

For the workouts in each program there are:

- Cardio Axe (Dancing cardio) [30 mins]
    - Tummy Tuck (20 minutes of abs)
    - BumBum (All lower body. Pretty hard lol) [35 mins]
    - High & Tight (Work with resistance bands and ankle weights) [35 mins]
    - Sculpt (Weights and mostly upper body) [50 mins)

Pretty sure that's all of them lol.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    so how do you know which one to do and which part of the program ( too big, pear shape,etc) ? and how do you knwo whihc one of the programs to do? is it tunny tuck one day and then bum bum on another?
  • umachanxo
    Options
    so how do you know which one to do and which part of the program ( too big, pear shape,etc) ? and how do you knwo whihc one of the programs to do? is it tunny tuck one day and then bum bum on another?

Yep, it comes with a book with each days workout planned for you. :)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW.....awesome results...when I think of this program thought it focus really on the butt...but seeing your results...it does give an total body workout....You look good...
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • ExplorinLauren
    ExplorinLauren Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    I thought I was gonna see butt pics :blushing:

But still you look great :) great job! :happy:
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    I wanted to try that but does that actually work for your butt ?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!