Trying again

Options
Hello everyone,

I was on here soon after I had my daughter in September 2011. I was starting to lose weight but it wasn't coming off as fast as I had hoped and I got discouraged. I'm ready to get back to losing weight and am waiting for my new DVD workout to come in the mail. I'm going to start the brazil butt lift and I really want to try to do the full length of how long you should do the workout for. I tried other workouts and never stuck to it. If anyone wants to help motivate me to lose weight that would be great. It would be nice to have some people who do the workout so they can help me keep up but any support is great! I am also here to motivate others as much as I can.

Replies

• Celina429
    Celina429 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hang in there girl, you can do this! WE can do this!!! :)
  • Rachelle1016
    Options
    Two quotes I've always loved, if I can just remember to use them...

1. The first step is the hardest one out the door. (To exercise)

2. You didn't gain all the weight in one day, don't expect to lose it in one day!
  • kzanzig
    kzanzig Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think it didn't help that my older sister was losing all this weight and I was losing like .4 pounds a week.. It was really frustrating to me and then she became thinner than me and I just didn't want to try anymore. Now I really just want to be able to look In The mirror and actually say that I look good like I used to be able to do.
  • ene54
    ene54 Posts: 1
    Options
    hello im ene54 im just like you i try a few months ago after loosing 5 pounds , i stop doing this program, now like you i start a month ago again and lost 2 pounds. once again i stop again, today i decided to start all over again. like you i need support too. im going to get the dvd of 10 minutes trainer because is hard for me to exercise due to i work night shift so in the morning im very tired. So, maybe you and I can support each other and send message when feeling down or low.:smile::smile:
  • kzanzig
    kzanzig Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks. Support is really a big thing when it comes to staying on track. My boyfriend thinks us
    Port is pointing to a lady who is around 250/300 pounds and saying if I get that big he will leave me...so I kind of need some positive talk in my life.
  • curlysue516
    Options
    I am trying again too...it's hard but WE CAN DO IT! AND WE WILL! add me! let's support each other! Others are welcome to add me too...I need all the support i can get! and i will def support back!
    =)