No.
  • dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    designed to make the rich, richer
  • rbl1225
    rbl1225 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Just eat healthier. If it really worked do you really think people would still be on this site trying to loose weight....
  • Kellylynnhaynes
    Kellylynnhaynes Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I've been using it for about 2 weeks now, only because it was given to me. I did not spend my money on it. I don't taste a difference in my food like many people have said. But I also don't think that it suppresses my appetite. I haven't noticed any difference with appetite.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    I think they were a great band and I particularly like the single "Eject".
    Nicely done. You're perhaps the only other person I've ever run across who's even heard of them. While "Eject" is good, I like "State of Mind" a little better.
  • chulie
    chulie Posts: 282
    Options
    Just eat healthier. If it really worked do you really think people would still be on this site trying to loose weight....

I think this should just be an automated response every time someone asks about a cleanse, pill or food suppliment of some sort...and then the thread should just automactically lock! hahahah..
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    My fat neighbor receives monthly shipments of it. She's still fat. Interpret that as you will.
  • bradwwood
    bradwwood Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    tell your family member they'd be better off snorting coke to suppress their appetite
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I hated how she had to change her name after Littlefinger took her to the Vale. It confused me.

This wins.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    Why not develop some good eating habits instead? That's the only thing that is going to work in the long run.

Now that is just crazy talk!
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I pity da foo'
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    *twitch*
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    waste of money if you have the money to waste on products like this use it on healthier food
  • kelly_courson
    kelly_courson Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I tried it and feel it does not work for me...they seem so vague on why you should lose weight. Is it because it suppresses your appetite or because it enhances the taste of your food and you should feel satiated quicker? Either way it is definitely not worth the money.
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    My fat neighbor receives monthly shipments of it. She's still fat. Interpret that as you will.

LMFAO!
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I watched the commerical and it astounds me the people buy that junk. the commerical didnt say ANYTHING about what is in it. it could be rat poision or anything. what is wrong with people. why would they buy that!?!?
  • kelly_courson
    Options
    your funny
  • kelly_courson
    Options
    i totally agree...so ambiguous!
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    didnt-read-darth-vader.gif
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options

LMFAO!
    no doubt she'll get cancer soon.