Hi all

Options
My name is Melissa, I live in Seattle and I'm back and trying to get myself into a groove and stay there. I've, for the most part, always kept track of what I've eaten for the past 10 years. Missing months of it at a time but always coming back. ALways exercised...always will. Without it everything else falls apart. Right now I'm going to hot yoga 4-5x a week during the weekdays and telemark skiing every single weekend which includes Friday night Saturday day and night and Sunday. I'm also joinging a gym this week to help with the cardio and getting my legs back in shape for skiing and will be attempting to get to the gym in the mornings before work and continuing the hot yoga after work. Busy busy. Would love some friends on here, always helps to keep one on track and accountable. Also been dabling in paleo, tried it for first time in Novemeber and then the holidays hit and its been tough balancing and planning and getting everything together so i'm able to eat paleo for every meal on the weekends, especially at the cabin. Would love to meet some other people on here.

Replies