ME FINALLY SHEDDING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!

Options
When I started I weight 244...wow....way overweight....but as of today....drum roll....I weight 202.4 I have lost 41.6 lbs I have proven to myself I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me....if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have had the will power or the motivation to go through it and stick to it.....and I'm still wanting to loss more my goal weight is to be 180 before it's all said and done....half way there.... :wink:

Replies

• Ayyemii
    Options
    When I started I weight 244...wow....way overweight....but as of today....drum roll....I weight 202.4 I have losteded 41.6 lbs I have proven to myself I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me....if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have had the will power or the motivation to go through it and stick to it.....and I'm still wanting to loss more my goal weight is to be 180 before it's all said and done....half way there.... :wink:

Good job! more people should be congratulating you! but anyways, im so proud of you!!!
  • Shanthornton
    Options
    That's Fantastic.. hard work but a big reward!
  • whitneyberra1987
    whitneyberra1987 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    you have done a awesome job keep up the good work!
  • msteetee1
    Options
    THANK YOU.....IF I DON'T GET ANOTHER CONGRATS THE ONES THAT I HAVE GOTTEN OR RECV'D IS MORE THEN ENOUGH.... THANKS AGAIN....
  • fit_to_be
    Options
    amazing work! keep it up
  • cateena1972
    Options
    Job well done!!!!!!! Hope I be sucessful as you, please pray for me...:happy
  • isabellecmiranda
    isabellecmiranda Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AMAZING!! GOOD FOR YOU, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.. I am sure you will reach all of your goals... this is just one of them.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME "Mom on a mission" :wink:
  • sgwhit
    sgwhit Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    great job!! Kept up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • marfalarf
    Options
    good job!!!!