starting my first day

Options
i just had my first meal of this diet lol so far so good ive been drinking a lot of water im already getting tired of that whoever reads this send me a message cause im deff going to need someone to help me thru this thanks everyone

Replies

• jgandy13
    Options
    It's tough. I have been trying for about two years on and off to get the weight off. You just have to remind yourself every time why you are doing this. I am finally starting to see small changes in my clothes but it has been a long time coming. I was just like you at first and didn't know if I could follow through because it is extremely difficult. I just had to think of how horrible I felt every time I looked in the mirror. Some ideas that have helped me is to post quotes on my fridge and pantry that remind me why I am doing this...as well as quotes on my walls around the house that motivate me. I joined a class for working out because having other people ask where you are holds you more accountable to follow through. That has been a real life saver for me. Continue to fight through. You can do it!!!!
  • GodivaBeauty
    GodivaBeauty Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Definately not my first rodeo but this time my mindset is totally different. I think the support from here will be really beneficial goal one "login EVERYDAY". Good luck to you both we can do it!!!