Bob Harper - The Skinny Rules

Options
I have purchased the book The Skinny Rules hoping it will help me on my journey (as I need all the help I can get) presently I am not a big eater and eat too few calories in a day and of the wrong type of food so I am tired all the time.

I WOULD love to hear from anyone else who has also purchased this book and how they are finding using it. Any suggestions to help keep me motivate would also be great too.

Replies

• kristabeth99
    Options
    I didn't buy it, but am borrowing it from the library. I have been trying to implement drinking water first. I think that step alone will do wonders. I am not much of a drinker so it will probably help me more than others. Drinking water instead of snacking. huhhhh...what a thought. The other big one for me is go to bed hungry. I like feeling comfortably full at night. That has been a bit harder.
    Good luck. Any recipes you really like?
    ANy rules anyone else really inspired by?
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I've glanced at it but it seems the 20 rules are pretty self explanatory. The key is to follow them. LOL I do try to drink more water now and get at least 12 glasses of water a day. I don't usually drink my calories except for my coffee where I like to use real sugar and hate artificial sweetners anyway. I have been trying to cut down the amount of sugar I use but if I have more than one cup it can still add calories. The no carbs after dinner is tough. We don't eat a lot but I still like a little at that meal.

The rules sounds easy but doing all of them at once? Not so easy. :(

Good Luck