Rushfit

Options
I just received a copy of this, and was considering doing it after I finish up this round of P90X. I'm in pretty good shape, and was wondering if this would be a good choice. I like the fact that the workouts are shorter and it will give my elbows a break from all of the chinups. Has anybody here completed this program? What were your results like?

Replies

• jellibean04
    Options
    I am staring week 4 today. When I first started, I began with the beginner calendar....week two I switched over to the advanced calendar. I really like the program. I did Insanity before this, like your elbows I was happy to not be jumping around like an INSANE person. :) Rushfit is very squat heavy, so my knees kind of ache afterwards. I can't tell if I have lost weight yet (it's that time of the month :/) I feel stronger for sure. And I can tell my arms have slimmed down a bit.
  • jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I just skimmed through a couple of the dvd's. It looks pretty challenging but not boring...I like the flexibility to do my own cardio and fit some yoga in there.
  • jellibean04
    Options
    Yeah, at first I wasn't sure about doing the cardio days, but I do like the idea of being able to do whatever I want. I tend to bounce between Insanity and P90x (cardio x and kenpo x)
  • starcookie
    Options
    how many days a week you do cardio ? I suppose 3 is ideal?
  • jellibean04
    Options
    I really just follow the schedule. Most weeks it says do 2 days.
  • starcookie
    Options
    how do you track Rushfit? This is my day one and I am at a lost? I don't own a heart rate monitor and I am using my fitness tracker as a way to keep track of my fitness minutes..
  • justme81
    justme81 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    how do you track Rushfit? This is my day one and I am at a lost? I don't own a heart rate monitor and I am using my fitness tracker as a way to keep track of my fitness minutes..

I'm wondering the same thing!
  • ragana
    ragana Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm using Saint Yin's app on Android for tracking Rushfit, works great!
  • ragana
    ragana Posts: 8
    Options
    ups. just log it under cardio with ~400 calorie burn...