Diary of a Compulsive Overeater - Day 46

Options
ellelit
ellelit Posts: 806 Member
So yesterday went pretty well... i'm still not feeling well, but all of this being sick is really giving me the opportunity to think about all of the positive changes i'm going to make in my life once i am able to chew again.

on a bad note... i am dropping out of the 22k i was planning on walking on the 8th... i don't have any strenght of energy, so i really dont thnk there is any way i can walk it. not only that, but over the last week i have been unable to train for it, so it's not happening. i'm trying to look at the positives, and just training for the half marathon has gotten me out walking 4-5 times a week, which is more than i ever have done, so for that i am grateful.

so it is going to go up to about 28 here today, so my plan is to sit in the sun and lobsterfy, eat geloto till i can't stand it anymore and read. not a bad saturday. here is how yesterday went:

(i didn't really have "meals", but rather just stuffed my face with anythign that was soft)

1.5 cups of cream of wheat
1.5 cups milk
1tbsp of brown sugar
3 puddings
1 avocado
1 can of beans
1.5 cups of ice cream
2/3 cup of gelato
1 large piece of savory bread pudding, mushed with milk (sounds gross, but was so good lol)
2-3 oz of stir fried beef. this was a beep tpo chew, but so yummy.
1.5 cups of stir-fried broccoli. i just chewed the tops off the broccoli. yummy
10 wontons in chicken broth... so delish... but i am paying the price for all of the chewing today.

so it was a good day, but i think i jumped to the chewing a little too soon. it is my jaw that hurts, not my teeth, so i am pretty sure that's why.

for today i'm going to get outside and enjoythe last of my "vacation" and sit in the sun :)

i didn't get anyone talking to me yesterday, which is lonely, especially since i have nothing else to do but play on MFP. he he

Replies

• ellelit
    ellelit Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    So yesterday went pretty well... i'm still not feeling well, but all of this being sick is really giving me the opportunity to think about all of the positive changes i'm going to make in my life once i am able to chew again.

on a bad note... i am dropping out of the 22k i was planning on walking on the 8th... i don't have any strenght of energy, so i really dont thnk there is any way i can walk it. not only that, but over the last week i have been unable to train for it, so it's not happening. i'm trying to look at the positives, and just training for the half marathon has gotten me out walking 4-5 times a week, which is more than i ever have done, so for that i am grateful.

so it is going to go up to about 28 here today, so my plan is to sit in the sun and lobsterfy, eat geloto till i can't stand it anymore and read. not a bad saturday. here is how yesterday went:

(i didn't really have "meals", but rather just stuffed my face with anythign that was soft)

1.5 cups of cream of wheat
    1.5 cups milk
    1tbsp of brown sugar
    3 puddings
    1 avocado
    1 can of beans
    1.5 cups of ice cream
    2/3 cup of gelato
    1 large piece of savory bread pudding, mushed with milk (sounds gross, but was so good lol)
    2-3 oz of stir fried beef. this was a beep tpo chew, but so yummy.
    1.5 cups of stir-fried broccoli. i just chewed the tops off the broccoli. yummy
    10 wontons in chicken broth... so delish... but i am paying the price for all of the chewing today.

so it was a good day, but i think i jumped to the chewing a little too soon. it is my jaw that hurts, not my teeth, so i am pretty sure that's why.

for today i'm going to get outside and enjoythe last of my "vacation" and sit in the sun :)

i didn't get anyone talking to me yesterday, which is lonely, especially since i have nothing else to do but play on MFP. he he
  • spaul82478
    spaul82478 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I wish u felt better.... And I wish you could eat some real food.. BUT in time.... HOPE its all good over there....:bigsmile:
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Soft food restrictions are never fun, at least you get to soak in some rays :wink: