90lbs lost but not forgotten PICs

Options
Itsabigdeal.jpg
PicMonkeyCollage.jpg
PicMonkeyCollage12.jpg
006.jpg
545086_10150664156574856_546394855_9185291_170361821_n.jpg

I was a girl once who smoked 2 packs of cigarettes. Was a very tight size 20 and 248 lbs. I was married to the wrong person cause I believed that was the best I could get and all I was worth. I was not heavy cause I ate lots of food. I was afraid of food. As a teenager I was a model. I ate grapefruit and smoked to stay small. Took laxatives and diuretics all to the chase the dream of perfection.Since learning perfection is an illusion. We are all broken people. This spun off years of eating 500 calorie days and a unhealthy relationship with food into my 20s fears continued to rule my life. Always told I was a worrier and there was nothing I could do about it. At 30 I found a lump in my left breast. Which thank God turned out to be nothing more then a wake up call. I then joined a gym and ate a little better. Still not understanding what it took. At 32 I left the unhealthy lifestyle behind me. With 2 beautiful children and a second chance. I worked out 5 days a week and ate right still battle the demons about food. I finally married my best friend. He is so supportive and wonderful. I am healthier at 40 then I was at 20. I am telling you this( esp my sisters) That we make choices. Move and it is not fun but it does get easier. My last pregnancy I ran up un til 8 months which may explain her need to be a monkey jk. I work out and eat healthy but I still have my days where I start to stress and it is so easy to turn food away. I am learning to take on day at a time.

Things to know: You must believe in yourself
Drink your water
Have faith
Figure out why you got his way so you never go back.
The things you fear have a strong hold so conquer them so they don't conquer you.
Just make the healthiest choice for you at that moment. Only 30seconds is all you need to be strong for.
Give thanks keep a record of what you are greatful for.
YOU ARE STRONGER THEN YOU KNOW

If I could say anything to encourage you I would say this.... Keep your mind focused on what is true! Don't listen to other peoples truths ONLY YOURS. And for the record when I see a big girl in the gym I look cause I am thinking YOU GO GIRL! It only takes one step. Now put one foot infront of the other.

From the girl who has not smoked in 16 years,has lost 90 lbs and has run many of races. You know who wins... the person who turns out. You may not come in number one but you are alot faster then the guy who never evern tried. Don't let fear do that to you.
Thank you for your time. :flowerforyou:

Replies