new here!

Options
hello everyone my name is maria

im new to myfitnesspal community, I am really sick of being overweight :sad:
time to change hope this work, i need friends to inspire me and motivate me i want to lose 100 pound!:brokenheart: :cry:

Replies

• curlysue516
    Options
    Hey I know the feeling...I have been on this site for a while but never really stuck with it. But before the year end, I have decide to really get healthy. Overall I have to lose 100 pounds but I am hoping that by March I have lost 30-40 pounds. Any who, you are not alone!
  • mlpl
    mlpl Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm with you ... I have 80 pounds to lose but it feels like an 800 pound fat suit I'm wearing. I started slowly beginning of December with MFP. Getting use to logging in food and making good and "smart" choices. Ready to go full force in 2013. Baby steps to a better body and life.
  • Immacutee
    Immacutee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am tired of being obese as well! I feel like everybody stares at my HUUUUGE stomach whenever I'm out in public. I'm ready to change... my only problem is... my appetite! Sheeesh! But any-who.... ADD ME EVERYONE! I need more motivation!
  • fit_to_be
    Options
    curlysue516
    thanx for the support yes girl we can do it and hopefully by march we lost 40 maybe more!

mlpl
    I knew how it feels :( especially when want to shop or planning to go somewhere.
    we will reach our goal weight in 2013 yes we can! :D

Immacutee
    added you, we gonna support each other, about your appetite drink water as much as you can to make you full.
    think positive and look to yourself in the mirror and say yeah girl I can do it you are beautiful. :D
  • Immacutee
    Immacutee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    AWWWW... thanks for the words of encouragement and the add! I CAN AND WILL DO IT! :)
  • lizic44
    lizic44 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello maria

Believe me when I tell you that your not alone. Although I am very new to dieting I truly believe that I can do this. I want to lose the minimum of 50 pounds by June-July. I too like you and the others am tired of being overweight. I'm tired of going to the plus size section and not finding anything that fits right. So I will be going to the regular size section in June-July and start picking out the skinny girls outfits for the summer.....lol....we can do it yes we can!!!