It is Onederful!!!

Options
Well it has taken me 14months, but I have finally broken a couple of major milestones and I had to share. I have now lost over 100lbs, and I have entered the 100’s (now 198lbs)! The last 12lbs I had to lose to reach these milestones were the hardest by far. Between Christmas, medication changes (my thyroid meds had to be lowered because I had lost so much weight I was over medicated) and an unbelievable amount of stress, I still managed to push through it. I played with my calories and actually eating more helped me break through it along with working out regularly. Perseverance pays off! We will all hit times where it seems like every pound is clinging on for dear life, and times were they just melt away. Don’t lose your motivation! You can do it!
Start weight approximately 300lbs
40914_3506.jpg
August 2009 ~ 241lbs (I had to use this one, isn’t my niece adorable?)
40914_5479.jpg
March 2010 200lbs
40914_7605.jpg

Replies

• Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look great!
  • kingnatalie
    kingnatalie Posts: 163
    Options
    You are amazing!!! And you look amazing!!
  • lovingmyjaybird
    Options
    WOW! CONGRATS! And Thank you for this. I have lost exactly 50 lbs, and for the past week, I've just stopped! No matter what I do, it won't come off! I've gone from 219 to 219.. I want to be at 199 by July 21st, and I don't see that happening right now, but you have truly inspired me to keep at it, that it will pay off in the end. Thank you so much! You are an amazing person, and I'm so proud of you. I hope you don't mind me adding you as a friend!
    And BTW yes your niece is gorgeous!
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    You're amazing!!!

I'm fighting so hard to join you in onederland soon. :smile: 8 pounds to go!
  • lulu64uk
    lulu64uk Posts: 62
    Options
    well done, you look so much younger aswell xx
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. What an amazing journey for you.:flowerforyou:
  • sechmanojo
    sechmanojo Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment! Good for you!
  • sillyguy
    sillyguy Posts: 7
    Options
    You did an awesome job!!!! Pushing through all those "would be" set backs is what i like most!! Heres a pat on the back!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...thanks for sharing your story...this will be an inspiration to others
  • 8turboturtle8
    8turboturtle8 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!!!
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    CONGRATS! AMAZING JOB!:drinker:
  • LongMom
    LongMom Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    WOW. Just wow. Thank you so much for sharing! What a great motivator you are. Your niece is adorable :)
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    Your story is one of inspiration as well as perservance!!!!! One we call ALL learn from!

Congrats and keep going!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    ONEderful is right! Great job! You look amazing!!!!
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful! ( Should be onederful)! Way to go!
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    I just became a member of the one's club myself!! Congratulations! What an accomplishment!
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    You look so pretty!!!! congrats on the loss! this is a life long challenge and just keep your head up and never quit! you are a true inspiration to us all!
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    You are so beautiful! Congratulations on those milestones and being able to make those life changes happen! Thank you for being an inspiration.

Cheers!! :flowerforyou:

jewel
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    God, that's crazy. You look awesome, babe! Way to go. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!