On a bad run

Options
Yeah.....as I said, I'm on a bad run just now. I've had three days in a row of breaking diet. Each time I've woken up the next day, promised myself I wouldn't then done the same thing again.It doesn't help that my partner has fallen off the wagon completely and yesterday brought home loads of nasty, diet destroying goodies. Normally I'd have the craving, not be bothered enough to get up and go buy it and eventually it would pass. Help me guys, I've done so well and I'm desperate not to mess it up any more

Replies

• mcelysium
    mcelysium Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day. Get back into healthy eating and feeling good about what you're doing for yourself/your body. Maybe ask your partner to please refrain from bringing unhealthy and tempting options home?
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Just do it!! We can't hold your hand and remove you from the nasty goodies...YOU have to do that. You are strong and you do have the power to avoid it.
    Either get rid of that stuff - throw it out or donate it
    or
    Avoid temptation.

Figure out which is easier. Everytime you find yourself going for an unhealthy snack - take 2sec to think about your choice. A mere 2 secs to ask "Is it worth it? " If the answer is no - put it away and get somethign healthy or get some water or go for a walk. Remove yourself from the tempation.

You have to believe in yourself, but you have to really want it!! We can be your biggest cheerleaders - but we can't lose the weight, exercise or eat healthy for you!!