Just starting, fingers crossed!

Options
Im pretty hesitant with it all, but i have my family around who are doing this as well, fingers crossed it works!

Replies

• mains1524
    Options
    good luck i just started today as well
  • jericson929
    jericson929 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Just keep track of everything (and I mean everything) that you eat and all your exercise. Knowledge is power and just knowing what you are doing will help. It gets easier and easier....just get through the first week or two and you will be amazed how easy it really is when you pay attention and keep track. Good luck!!!!!
  • mk_hammer
    Options
    Good luck! Counting calories isn't scary; this site makes it easy!

Feel free to add me! I joined on Nov 5, and I've lost 12 lbs so far. Tracking works!
  • d4ley1
    d4ley1 Posts: 73
    Options
    good luck
  • LissieBitts
    Options
    Way to go little sis! You can do it!! Plus, I'll kick your but if you slack! (per your request :-P)
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Honey, if you commit to it, do what mfp tells you and do not lie when you log, it'll work, that's for sure! :)

Good luck, feel free to add me if you want to.

xx
    Ginny, 24.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    MFP does work and extremely well. I lost the 45 pounds I was trying to lose and have maintained my weight since June.

Use the tools, get support as you need it and login everyday. Make it happen. you can succeed!
  • BrittKnee_Rae
    BrittKnee_Rae Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :)
  • cindywomack1
    cindywomack1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Having accountability partners will really help - it is great that you have your family on board with you!!! Trying to go it alone can really be overwhelming. Talk with them daily about the workouts you completed or will complete and what you ate / will eat. Not only will this help you to be accountable to yourself and more likely to follow through, but you will also be supporting them and encouraging them to share their workouts and eating, thus making them more accountable, too.

Feel free to add me: cindywomack1 here on MFP or you can add me on facebook: Cindy Link Womack