21 pounds lost! Pics included...hopefully :P

Options
quillsHP
quillsHP Posts: 91 Member
Hi MFP community!

This is my first time posting pictures so I really hope it works. I am 23 years old. I started off at 228-230 pounds(103.8 kilos) and I began my weight loss journey in March 2012. I went to the gym for 2 months but I developed some health issues along the way(plantar psoriasis and endometriosis) so I had to stop. I then started walking 2-3 kilometers per day...I needed some form of exercise.
I started on MFP in July but committed to it only in August. Here are the pictures.

March 2012
SIDE-21Mar2012.jpg

Sept 2012
SIDE-27Sept20122.jpg

I weigh 94.4 kilos now(207 pounds) so I have lost about 20-21 pounds. It's not much but this is the longest I have stuck to any program I've ever been on. My ultimate goal weight is 70 kilos. Hopefully, I'll reach that by the end of 2013. I know I'm losing really slow but at least I am losing :)

I know there's not much of a difference but can you guys see it?

I couldn't have done this without the support of my MFP friends and the wonderful, inspiring MFP community...so thank you!

Replies

• alschultz33
    alschultz33 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference! Keep up the good work!

:flowerforyou:
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Yes i can see the difference. Keep up the good work
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference in your profile! Everything looks slimmer! Great job sticking with it! You CAN do this!! :)
  • Nelliebird1430
    Options
    You CAN see it! :) Great job! Keep up the good work!
  • jono2970
    Options
    You can absolutely see a difference. I wish I had the nerve to post before / after pictures as you have done!
  • quillsHP
    quillsHP Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone...you guys made my day :)

@jono2970 I had to convince myself to post the pictures as well :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!