Hello All!!!

Options
I am new to my fitness pal...I am excited to get started losing weight and I was very happy to find a website that would help to support this online for free...I am a mother of two with the second only being 8 weeks old. I am looking forward to getting back into shape soon since none of my clothes fit. I put on 30lbs with this one. My first I had put on 100lbs and lost it so I am feeling confident with hard work and support I can loose 35lbs and feel great. I started walking this past week and managed to do 5 days this week of exercise...I walked 4 miles last time and it felt great...There are alot of hills where I live and pushing a stroller will help burn away some calories...My weakness is food...I love food and enjoy it the way some people enjoy books or alcohol lol...I have to start watching what I eat better..I just feel so hungry all the time. I have to get a hold of that soon or this will all be useless.

Replies

• jdcole67
    jdcole67 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your new addition...you will see lots of folks reminding you to eat your exercise calories, and it really is important...with all that exercise, make sure you are eating back those extra calories...it really does aid in your weight loss...good luck!
  • latoiaoxner
    Options
    Like I said...I am very new to this...I have always been very small and my usual weight is around 130 or so...Im relatively tall and 27yrs...I would love to have ANY advice!!! Please!! I am unsure why its so important to eat the exercise calories etc...So I welcome anyones wisdom!! Thank you all.