One year with pics

Options
Kimbosbc
Kimbosbc Posts: 143 Member
So to celebrate my one year anniversary of joining MFP, I have decided to share my progress. I still plan to lose another 15-20 pounds, but I have already dropped 80 pounds.

I did this mainly by always logging everything into MFP and execising 6 days a week. No one said it would be easy, and now I know why! It takes a lot of dedication and work, but it is all worth it. I remember looking at the success stories when I started and daydreaming about what it would be like to post on here. Now I know!

This is my first time posting pics so please let me know if I screw it up. LOL

This is my before pic. I don't know my exact weight here but it is around 260.
IMAG0344copy.jpg

This pic was taken last week for a photo shoot at work.
IMG_3870.jpg

This was taken yesterday, after a celebratory new 'do.
IMAG0444copy.jpg

Replies

• Kimbosbc
    Options
    Ok, someone help me. What did I do wrong?
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Just have to add the at the beginning, and (but in lowercase) at the end. :)

You look amazing! Great job!!
    So to celebrate my one year anniversary of joining MFP, I have decided to share my progress. I still plan to lose another 15-20 pounds, but I have already dropped 80 pounds.

I did this mainly by always logging everything into MFP and execising 6 days a week. No one said it would be easy, and now I know why! It takes a lot of dedication and work, but it is all worth it. I remember looking at the success stories when I started and daydreaming about what it would be like to post on here. Now I know!

This is my first time posting pics so please let me know if I screw it up. LOL

This is my before pic. I don't know my exact weight here but it is around 260.
    IMAG0344.jpg

This pic was taken last week for a photo shoot at work.
    IMG_3870.jpg

This was taken yesterday, after a celebratory new 'do.
    IMAG0444.jpg
  • coconut_verbena
    coconut_verbena Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Not sure, but the links do work if you highlight them and open in a new tab/window. You look amazing, congratulations and keep it up!
  • kabaness
    Options
    You look amazing!! Im at the stage of "looking at success stories and day dreaming" but if i can shed 80lbs and post like that bring it on!! :)
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    You look great! Good job :-)
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    W:love: W

I am soooooooooo proud of you, you look absolutely marvelous--Super congrats and honey 80lbs dropped kicked into the place where the sun won't ever shine is super star stuff and inspirational as can be!!!! You ROCK, period. Thank you so much for posting!!! :flowerforyou:
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    :heart: Beautiful!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wowza, look at those gams, great job!
  • KamalBhai
    KamalBhai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Excellent weight lost buddy. Keep up the good work.
  • Kimbosbc
    Options
    Wowza, look at those gams, great job!

I should probably point out that a big part of my exercising is that I now consider myself a runner. I run at least 3 days a week.
  • topshopperwantabe
    topshopperwantabe Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic, love the new do and those shoes :)
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I have to reply to your success story, because these stories are what keep me going. It is a HUGE success, what you've done so far. Wonderful work! Thank you so much for posting!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Great work!!! Congratulations!
  • wrkout2bfit
    wrkout2bfit Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look so beautiful! :happy:
  • Robeil
    Robeil Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!
  • shellbellnz
    shellbellnz Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done.
  • ericadawn92
    ericadawn92 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    soooo awesome!! wonderful, amazing job!!!
  • SexyJessicaBy30
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! Congratulations! :) Thanks for inspiring me!
  • soontobemeagain
    soontobemeagain Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing! I'm new on here & you're truly an inspiration, im starting out at around the same as when you started! Thankyou for posting the pics & well done!!
    Kelly x
  • sammiz1
    sammiz1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing transformation!! Congratulations, all your hard work has paid off!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!