Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Date---Hang out with---One Nighter---Not my type

Replies

• KSwatek
    KSwatek Posts: 222 Member
    @ Kswatek Not my type. Too young for me :) and I am sure I am way too old for her.

Haha, that's the first time someone has ever said 25 was too young. But hey man, whatever floats your boat :)
  • Sounds like a plan! :)
  • keith0373
    keith0373 Posts: 2,154 Member
    @ Kswatek Not my type. Too young for me :) and I am sure I am way too old for her.

Haha, that's the first time someone has ever said 25 was too young. But hey man, whatever floats your boat :)

I am almost 40 and have an 18 year old daughter. You probably have more in common with her.
  • KSwatek
    BTW, I friggin love your pink streak! I just put electric purple in mine! :) It's fresh and daring.
  • KSwatek

I am almost 40 and have an 18 year old daughter. You probably have more in common with her.

/quote]

Haha probably!
  • LadyVeng3ance
    LadyVeng3ance Posts: 236 Member
    hang out ;)
  • @ KSwatek - It's actually almost half my head! Goes from bright magenta at the top through dark purple to bright blue at the ends! :) I LOVE coloured hair! have had pretty much every colour in my life. :P Purple is my fave though! So nice choice! :D
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Whoops, I think my post double posted.
  • KSwatek
    I'm pretty sure I would hang out with all the girls replying to this post...
  • RockaholicMama
    Definitely hang out :) I do love your hair.
  • KSwatek
    Thanks! It's fairly new. It was my gift to myself for reaching my third goal. :)
  • @Kswatek - hang out
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    @ that girl -- girls night out
  • RockaholicMama
    Thanks! It's fairly new. It was my gift to myself for reaching my third goal. :)

I seriously love it! Makes me want long hair again.
  • KSwatek
    I would hang with both of you. True statements.

@RockaholicMam -- your hair is so cute though!
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    hang out and date
  • KSwatek
    Totally flattered :)

Hangout for sure!
  • crissy_percival
    crissy_percival Posts: 2,447 Member
    same as before
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member