new here and need help , motivation and confidence building

hello , I am kerry I am 22 ,

I'm new to this , I used to be slim and happy now I just feel huge and disgusting ,
I was recently diagnosed with polycystic ovaries, they said that is the reason for my massive weight increase which has stopped my periods for 5 years. My partner and I have been trying for a baby , which is of course imposible at the moment.
The hospital have refused to help me treat my polycysitc ovaries and help me with getting pregnant until i can get down to 15 Stone, at the moment i weigh 18.3 stone and wearing a size 22 when i was 16 i was a size 14-16 and 11 stone.

I need to lose this weight by 8th February which i feel is impossible.
I have no confidence anymore and even going to job interviews put me down even more as the way they look at me .
We are wanting to get married and I refuse to set a date till I can be happy with how i look , Its not good going about with you'r friends and you are a elephant compared to them ,
Its dragging me down , depressing me more every day. I keep seeing people i know announcing they are pregnant and it just hurts that it is possible i might not ever be able to. Being a mother is what i want most in the world.
I used to love photos being taken and now i cant stand them , every time i feel good about myself i get knocked right back down again , i hardly eat and regularly try to do some sort of exercise , I want to go swimming but i cant stand my body or people looking at it,
I need help and dont know who to talk to or turn to

thank you for reading this

Kerry

Replies

• _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member

didnt-read-darth-vader.gif

But good luck on your Journey
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    I need to lose this weight by 8th February which i feel is impossible.

Until you change your mind and take action, you will not succeed. There are no shortcuts or magic pills.
  • Add this gal: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/SofaKingRad_

Tons of info and support. Always there to help cheer you up! She has lots stone upon stone of weight.

Tons of info and support. Always there to help cheer you up! She has lots stone upon stone of weight.

I always thought sofakingrad was a dude!

Nope.

Nope.

you stink
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member

didnt-read-darth-vader.gif

But good luck on your Journey

Dammit, man. You just keep getting awesomer.
  • Hi Kerry

I truly understand where you are coming from. I knew that I was getting bigger and bigger. I could see it in my face and everywhere else. I did not have any motivation to lose weight nor did I know where to start. I didn't want to go to the gym because I was bored there! (been there did that). So finally I made up in my mind that I am going to lose the weight because my husband is a diabetic, he also has high blood pressure, cholesterol and etc. I know that I couldn't get none of that because in my mind we couldn't both be sick! So me and a couple of friends decided to take this journey together, we went to a bariatric seminar and it was a real eye opener. According to the dr speaking I was excessively obese! I was like wow. But I know that surgery was out for me. i wanted to make a lifetime change. So after the seminar me and my friends were leaving and the nurse or assistant that was there told us about a program called medifast. She gave us the website for us to check it out. . So when I got home I went to the website and I did like what I saw.....until I looked at the price!!! We knew we could not afford that. So what we did was compared the calories on the medifast food to reg food that we can eat using this website. We started this journey on Oct 7 2012 and I have lost 19lbs to this date. and the funny thing is I am not hungry and I can eat food that i like. just in smaller portions and never fried. So Kerry I am here to tell you.......You Can Do It.!!!!!!!
  • hey Kerry, Im so happy you are making the choice to reach out for support! I just started a group on here called "all sortsa crazy" where ill be posting lots of workout videos you can do at home and healthy recipes I happen to come across. I wish you the best!!