I've never felt better in my life!

Options
Down 29 pounds, 24 inches and feeling healthier at 32 than I did in my 20's! I have more energy, no more thyroid problems, my cholesterol is NORMAL & I think I'm even more excited about ab muscles showing after having 3 kids (including twins!) I never thought that would happen in a million years - thought it was a lost cause for sure! LOL My Dr. freaked out when he saw me last! :happy:

I've taken it day by day and
<
THIS is where I am 90 days later! Myfitnesspal has definitely helped me keep track of calories in and out & I love all the new people I've met on here. Everyone is so encouraging and friendly so THANK YOU!

Replies

• Mell00546
    Mell00546 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!
  • shyeban
    shyeban Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • AyaKara
    AyaKara Posts: 220
    Options
    Congratulations! You are a beautiful role model for your children. Did you do strength training? :)
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That is a killer blue dress, all I could think of was devil in a blue dress. You look fabulous!
  • jessicaw79
    jessicaw79 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful and I love that dress!! How did you do it so quickly, that's amazing!!
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    you look great! congrats!
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Whoa! Killer! You look awesome and are such an inspiration as I am feeling better at 32 too! Way to go!
  • Heartandsoul72
    Options
    That is amazing!Good for you!Care to share your tips?how many calories do you consume and your exercise regime?
  • Rocbola
    Rocbola Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Good work, keep it up!
  • Yaya1976
    Yaya1976 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Good job. You must feel so proud! :)
  • mdorsey2010
    Options
    Awww...thank you guys so much! I do Turbo Fire and drink Shakeology everyday -- I started out at 1800 cals a day, then moved to 1600 & now I'm at 1450. No strength training yet but I think I will with my next program (the TF is HIIT cardio, kickboxing and Core exercises) I started a private challenge/accountability group with a few aquantainces- it keeps me on task every single day -- we post what workout we did that day, our burns, share healthy recipes and seriously motivate eachother! It's the ONLY way I've been able to really stick with everything! Nothing like having people posting their workouts and burn while I sit there wondering if I should work out or not! lol I have a new one starting for New Years if anyone is interested, the more the merrier! Just shoot me a message!

Thanks again for all the sweet compliments...besides my sweet kids, this has to be one of the most proud accomplishments in my life to date --- we all know what a struggle it can be but it can be done, if I can do it ANYONE can...seriously!. :drinker:
  • mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Very hot mommy......great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!