In search of a workout similar to 30 Day Shred

Options
I have one more day of the 30 Day Shred to go, I have a love hate relationship with that workout. I love it because it's only 20mintues, I hate it because it's so freaking boring to me. I was looking for another workout that was somewhat similar but not as boring. I can't dance so zumba workouts are out. I was really looking into purchasing a treadmill because i like the fact that I'm doing one move but I know that won't be as effective. I was thinking taebo but since I do my workouts in the morning I might end up waking the whole house. There's so many workout plans out here, I just want something short,fun and effective. Help please

Replies

• SmallBodyBigHeart
    Options
    Bump
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I highly recommend ChaLean Extreme. It's a 5 day a week program - 3 days strength and 2 days cardio. I love it. :)
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Try looking up ZWOW on youtube or Fitness Blender.

Short, high intensity circuit workouts much like 30 Days Shred. And free.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Ripped in 30 - same format as 30 Day Shred (3mins strength, 2mins cardio, 1min abs and three circuits) but you only workout 5-6 days a week and you change levels every week.
  • SmallBodyBigHeart
    Options
    Bump
  • Stacyplus5
    Options
    i finished 30ds and now am doing ripped in 30. Really enjoy it and can see the results already.
  • libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 90 Day Body Revolution... Four strength days a week and switch it up every two weeks.
  • abbybean11
    abbybean11 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I find Bob Harper's circuit training DVD's to be much less boring because he mixes up the moves all the time (and the music is MUCH easier to listen to than the cheesy stuff that Jillian plays on the 30ds)! I would recommend Bob's Total Body Transformation (they have a one hour or 30 minute option on the DVD, and it combines strength training and cardio just like 30ds but at a much higher intensity), or his Pure Burn Super Strength DVD. I also mix it up here and there with Bob's Yoga for the Warrior, which is a seriously good workout and a GREAT stretch for your muscles that I like to do once a week.
  • susiemou
    susiemou Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 after 30DS as well and I liked it a LOT better than I had 30DS. lol I think it's a great follow-up to 30DS. After I finished that, I did Jillian's Kickbox FastFix, 6 Week 6 Pack and am now doing Killer Abs. One of the main reasons I've stuck with the Jillian workouts is because they're short, and also because they obviously WORK. But the short length keeps it so that I know I can fit it is. :smile: Also, there are 4 levels to Ripped in 30, so there's a little more variety, but if you don't think that's up your alley, try Jillian's Kickbox FastFix. It's a fun, fast-paced cardio workout that I still enjoy throwing in the mix here and there.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Try this site:
    http://www.sixpackfactory.com/category/workouts/cardio-workouts/

Not a video guide as such, though.
  • emily_bird
    Options
    Insanity Asylum.
    Turbofire.
    Ten Minute Trainer .
  • SmallBodyBigHeart
    Options
    Bump
  • SmallBodyBigHeart
    Options
    BUMP
  • daniellescsu
    daniellescsu Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Bump! Thanks for the suggestions. I'm on Day 2 of Level 3 right now and will be wanting something else after I'm finally done, assuming Jillian doesn't kill me first. :)