Fat to Fit to Future Figure Competitor- Lots 'O' Photos

Options
Okay, hopefully this works....not sure on the sizing of the photos! I have lost approximately 85-90 pounds (81 since I started with MFP) since April of 2012. My weight loss has resulted from a combination of very healthy eating, logging all of my foods and calories, and working out in a variety of ways including weight lifting, Zumba, cycling, and stair climbing. I'm now training to compete in some future figure competitions. I have quite a ways to go still, but I'm doing everything i can to head in the right direction! Thank you to all of my MFP friends for the constant support you've given me!

121012A.jpg
121012C.jpg
12-10A.jpg
12-10B.jpg
IMG_0808-1.jpg

Replies

• Apix
    Apix Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    121012C.jpg
    12-10A.jpg
    12-10B.jpg
    IMG_0808-1.jpg

tried to fix it for you? :(
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    IMG_0808-1.jpg

Didn't work for me either :(
  • stephraposo
    stephraposo Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Oh well
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    [img]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u514/dlangfd/Mobile Uploads/121012C.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u514/dlangfd/Mobile Uploads/12-10A.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u514/dlangfd/Mobile Uploads/12-10B.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u514/dlangfd/Mobile Uploads/IMG 0808-1.jpg[/img]

There's three of them! Yeah for me!!!! And you are looking mighty fine!
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • teenio7
    teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing!
  • dee_bee
    Options
    You look seriously amazing. Well done! :)
  • mtabh
    mtabh Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That is a HUGE loss in five months. You look great. How many pounds did you lose?
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    ^^ This. 85 lbs in 5 months? Like 4-5 lbs per week? Bump for answer.
  • ZombieMercy
    ZombieMercy Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    WoW! You look amazing!
  • shrinkingislander
    shrinkingislander Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Holy Momma, you look great!
  • maddmaddie
    maddmaddie Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh! How did you lose so much weight in only 5 months! I hope that was a typo on the year. lol ....otherwise you have to share your secret.
  • AfroKaos
    Options
    whoa... that is a serious transformation! great work!
  • Guamybear
    Guamybear Posts: 1,061 Member
    Options
    yeah, inquiring minds what to know how you did it in 5 months..
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You give me hope that it can be done. I love your muscles!! :smile:
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    bump to see the answer
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Okay, hopefully this works....not sure on the sizing of the photos! I have lost approximately 85-90 pounds (81 since I started with MFP) since April of 2012. My weight loss has resulted from a combination of very healthy eating, logging all of my foods and calories, and working out in a variety of ways including weight lifting, Zumba, cycling, and stair climbing. I'm now training to compete in some future figure competitions. I have quite a ways to go still, but I'm doing everything i can to head in the right direction! Thank you to all of my MFP friends for the constant support you've given me!

This is how she did it.
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    An incredible loss! You have my envy!
  • elorawood
    elorawood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow! All of that in such a short time too! Amazing!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    O_O Wow.

You know those success stories that you are so jealous of, your brain wants to believe they aren't possible so you feel better about yourself? This is one of those. Good job! Serious dedication. I hope to be after one year of work where you were in just five!

This is how she did it.

SECRETS ABOUND
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!