New and looking for community :)

Options
Hello All!

My name is Jessica and I'm also new to myfitnesspal. It's great to be here! After graduating college and getting married, I've done a poor job at managing my health. Needless to say, I've gained quite a bit of weight in a short time. I also feel rather sluggish and less confident than I've EVER felt. I'm working to get back in shape and STAY IN SHAPE! I sure could use some friends to share some motivation with! Thanks and hope to hear from you!

Replies

• LarMFP
    Options
    Hi! I'm new, too. We should encourage each other! :)
  • fatty_to_fitty
    fatty_to_fitty Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free t add me
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Been at this since July 1st and have lost 107 so far... Anyone is free to add me if they'd like to do so... I log everyday and my journal is open to give you ideas if you'd like some... I know you can succeed, because I have!
  • Tortorj
    Options
    Hi Jessica! I just posted almost this exact same thing :) feel free to add me!!!
  • SylentZee
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, keep the positive attitude and you'll be at your goal in no time!
  • freyapearson
    Options
    hey, im pretty new to this too and i think we all need a little motivation sometimes!!

feel free to add me, welcome to mfp!! xx
  • mains1524
    Options
    im new here to so welcome im looking for new friends to help me and i help them anyone can add me cant wait to talk to u guys later
  • Hello everyone! I'd love to have some folks add me. Looking for a little motivation :)
  • denissesanchez
    Options
    Hi! I'm not really new here, but I'm now starting to get myself on track! Feel free to add me ;)
  • placeboaddiction
    placeboaddiction Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Not new. Just don't have many friends, and a lot of friends who have dropped off. Always looking for more friends (seeing as I have like..no more than 20). Anyone feel free to add me. I am a bit edgy.
  • BritneysStuntDouble
    Options
    Add this guy: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/SofaKingRad_

Tons of info and support. Always there to help cheer you up!
  • iWannaBFit1
    Options
    Hi, Welcome :) I am also new here. Please feel free to add me.

I'm in the same boat, got married and let my weight get outta control.
  • elorawood
    elorawood Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) All of us need to stick together - cheer each other on :)