Partiots all the way!!!!!!!!
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Charlton Athletic, No1 in South London
  • Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have always been a Patriots fan and a Cardinals fan. Just happened to grow up loving both teams. *sighs* Talk about bi-polar.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
    cardinalslogo_zps446bf070.gif

Seahawks fan here...

Um... sorry about yesterday. :wink:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Browns, Cowboys and THE Ohio State Buckeyes!

Haters gotta hate
  • sovannac
    sovannac Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    NIners!
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    HTTR!
  • ARHx0
    ARHx0 Posts: 32
    Options
    Eagles.

And now I'll go cry..
  • Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Sadly, the Jets. Sigh.
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Eagles.

And now I'll go cry..

Awwwwwwww lol
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    NIners!

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    ROLL TIDE ROLL!!! Sorry can't stand NFL anymore.

I'll second that "ROLL TIDE"!! :happy:

I used to follow the Dolphins quite religiously, but with only 1 playoff appearance in the last 10 seasons, I've just kind of lost interest in the league as a whole.
  • heypurdy
    heypurdy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    G-MENNNNNNNNN
  • matthew67899
    matthew67899 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Well I was born in Cincinnati...so I KNOW no one on here has a worse team they root for.... LOL

Sorry.....at least your team has been to the Super Bowl. I'm a LIONS fan. One stinkin playoff game victory since 1957......AND counting.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Niners fan forever and always, though I'm a bit pissed about the QB situation atm.

Really? Why?

Because Alex was having a perfectly good season, yet he gets temporarily knocked out and comes back to have his job taken over. I could see that being justified if he hadn't been doing well, but he's been great. I think that the only reason Kap is doing well is because he's new and hasn't been fully analyzed by the other teams. Once they do that, he'll lose his edge. I hope I'm wrong.
  • nbhobbes
    nbhobbes Posts: 284
    Options
    I'm a loyal member of the Midnight riders, and apparently the only person on here who watches MLS. My club is The New England Revolution.

My eyes have seen the glory of another REVS GOAL SCORED!
    We're marching on NY and shrpening our swords
    Undivided beat United tossed the Mutiny overboard
    The REVS GO MARCHING ON!!!

GLORY GLRY REVOLUTION!!

I also watch the EPL and really have been enjoying this season as a lot of exciting games have been going on. This year I'm taking December 26th off of work just to stay home and watch the EPL. Loved how last year literally came down to the last minute to determine the champions. Sucks that Man City got it though. You don't have that wtih the NFL or any other leagues in the US.
  • Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Niners fan forever and always, though I'm a bit pissed about the QB situation atm.

Really? Why?

Because Alex was having a perfectly good season, yet he gets temporarily knocked out and comes back to have his job taken over. I could see that being justified if he hadn't been doing well, but he's been great. I think that the only reason Kap is doing well is because he's new and hasn't been fully analyzed by the other teams. Once they do that, he'll lose his edge. I hope I'm wrong.

Funny... I hope you're right... :laugh:
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Patriots
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    E-A-G-L-E-S....FEEBLES!!!!! Football is dead to me this season.

P.S. Thank you NHL/NHLPA for fixing so that I can't escape to hockey to avoid the debacle that is Philadelphia football this season :angry:
  • kalolina2
    kalolina2 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    BROWNS
  • cgilles9
    cgilles9 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    the Denver Broncos!

Invesco_Field.jpg

Yeah baby!! Broncos all the way!!!!