Breakfast Advice?!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• ealbert76
    Options
    belly fat cure book has lots of quick easy things to make.
  • Nachise
    Nachise Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    This is my standard breakfast. It only deviates according to what kind of cereal I use, or the kind of fruit in season:

1 banana (@ 3-31/2 oz)
    6 oz plain yogurt
    1/4 oz honey
    1/2 cup walnuts
    3/4 cup bran flakes or other whole grain cereal

If strawberries, peaches, or other fruit are in season, I will add them to the mix.

This keeps me hunger free the entire morning, and if I have a late lunch, I am not too crazy with hunger.
  • e001w
    e001w Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I like baby spinach omelet with a protein shake.
  • kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    i like kashi whole grain waffles with peanut butter or almond butter, egg white omelets or frittatas with some lower fat shredded cheese+salsa, and real oatmeal flavored with fruit and some cottage cheese...also like protein smoothies with fruit, fruit-juice sweetened yogurt, a handful of spinach, and some frozen berries (or protein smoothie with Tropicana 50, vanilla yogurt, spinach or kale, and tropical frozen fruit)
  • Nacho12
    Nacho12 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I have a smoothy.
    1 cup berries (blueberris, raspberries and strawberries)
    1 cup almond unsweetened milk (30 calories)
    1 tsp flax seed meal
    1 tsp chia seeds
    1 scoop whey protein powder

I also make it with pumpkin instead of the berries & add pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.

I have been doing this for four months and have lost a lot of belly fat. (I have also been working out regularly and limiting
    sugar and breads.
  • Frances4646
    Options
    Ooo I just had the most delicious wholemeal egg white french toast with yoghurt and hot berries. I didn't use any extra fat as I griddled it and I just added low kcal sweetner and cinnamon ontop. It might be good for your sweeet cravings but only has 4g of sugar in it
  • jamrog2
    Options
    try egg white too. Not as much fat as regular eggs and just as much protien. You can eat 3 to equal 1 egg.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    I just ate 11 pretzel crackers, 1 ounce of soy cheese, 1 slice of whole wheat bread and a Tbs of natural peanut butter. I'll have a grapefruit in a bit too!
  • thickstaa
    thickstaa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I eat 2 hardboiled eggs and a grapefruit every morning for breakfast and it keeps me full until lunch along with jump-starting my metabolism. Its also less than 150 cal. so its hard to go wrong!