Does anyone know any low calorie, fillin g breakfasts?

Options
yeh, I thought eggs but I'm not sure.

Replies

• stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    egg whites and turkey bacon on an english muffin?
    low fat cottage cheese and sugar free jam/jelly
    strawberries, other fruit
    fat free yogurt
    puffed wheat cereal (you can eat a ton of this)
    PB2 and sugar free jelly sandwich with low calorie bread
    if you replace your milk (if you use milk) with almond milk in cereals it saves you tons of calories.. the kind of almond milk i use is 30 calories per cup and a cup is a lot
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,024 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you definition of low cal is. My breakfasts are generally in the 700 to 800 calorie range, see where that might be confusing. Eggs are good though, lots of win in an egg, their full of nutrients, low calorie, tasty and can be prepared in many ways. Try making frittata's it's a hybrid, it's like a quiche without the crust and the combinations of left overs that you can use in the frittata is infinite.
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal and Cream of Wheat I find rather filling. Really sticks to the gut!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I either have poached eggs on toast or porridge (oatmeal to you Americans!).
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Eggs
    Fruit/Veg Smoothies
    Oatmeal w/cinnamon & Almond milk (prepare it drinkable)
    Oikos Yogurt -- High in Protein
  • runningwoodpecker
    Options
    I eat instant oats, not sure if your get the brand 'Bokomo' wherever you are, but they have so many flavours and are all around 182 calories. Really filling and satisfying.
  • princesskellie60
    princesskellie60 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I eat same thing just about everyday It's only 223 cals and fills me up. I then go do 2 hours of aquacise, so it totally holds up. 2 turkey sausage patties, 1cup sliced zucchini, 1 cup mushrooms, 1/2 cup egg beaters. I fry the sausage set aside, then spray pan with pam spray, fry up veggies until tender pour eggs and scramble. Super yummy.
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    porridge with sliced banana
  • brit_ks_89
    brit_ks_89 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    4 egg white omelet with a cup of spinach with 1/2 of a roman tomato & to 2 green onion sticks with 2 tbsp of avocado : ] yummy and filling!
  • proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    4 egg white omelet with a cup of spinach with 1/2 of a roman tomato & to 2 green onion sticks with 2 tbsp of avocado : ] yummy and filling!

This sounds yummy!
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    oatmeal
  • Kimberlylewis5453
    Options
    I really enjoy steel cut oats with an apple and cinnamon. If I'm still a little hungry I'll eat a hard boiled egg white.