Options

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    WOW....that is some impressive there.....Just WOW
  • starcurl
    Options
    I started at the very end of April of this year, and have lost the weight in about 7 1/2 months. The one photo that shows me in April isn't showing unfortunately : ( The one of me on the bicycle is actually after about 2 1/2 months from when i started and I had already lost quite a bit of weight.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Great work.

Looks to be a tad under 10 lbs a month on avg, I'm sure more at the start too, traditional 5 lbs water weight.

So that is very much within the realm of healthy loss since it was probably more at the beginning and less at the end.
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Wow :drinker: You are an inspiration. I hope to be as dedicated.
  • starcurl
    Options
    Yes, and now I am slowing down quite a bit with my weight loss compared to how I had been losing. I am doing much more weight lifting now with a focus on building muscle and losing fat.......and much less emphasis on the losing weight part of it. So, my clothes sizes are still dropping at a nice pace.......but my weight is going a a much slower rate.
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Ah-mazing! Just SO inspiring! Fantastic!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,669 Member
    Options
    Working a few that became Fitness competitors after training awhile with me.......................I salute you!

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MonRJenki
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing.....! You did Wonderful. You are an inspiration to ME.! THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR STORY....!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    Well it doesn't matter how little additional weight you lost in those 5 months you've been here in MFP, those photos from July to December showed that you made a huge transformation, CONGRATS!!! :drinker:

Muscles on a woman = sexiness.
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Fabulous accomplishment. Thanks for sharing.
  • swedishwillow
    swedishwillow Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE TRANSFORMATION Wholy Cow!!! You did this all since April???? you must have the metabolism of a Cheetah! And you don't look like you have any loose skin!!!!!! AMAZING
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    *Amazing* results in 5 months. You've been working hard. Well done!
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    W.O.W.

:noway: :love: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Ah-Freaking-mazing. Wowzer you are amazing. :noway: :happy:
  • runt101
    Options
    HOLY WOW!!! You have done awsome. I have those muscels to I just have to find them ;) Thanks for the Inspiration.
  • snowboardn
    Options
    Yes, and now I am slowing down quite a bit with my weight loss compared to how I had been losing. I am doing much more weight lifting now with a focus on building muscle and losing fat.......and much less emphasis on the losing weight part of it. So, my clothes sizes are still dropping at a nice pace.......but my weight is going a a much slower rate.

Well at that point it becomes more about what you see in the mirror than what you see on the scale... Very good work, this is what I hope to accomplish myself, except in a manlier way of course.
  • momswanson
    momswanson Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You are always and inspiriation! You look great!
  • 2bmeagain12
    2bmeagain12 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! Congratulations!! Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!