Cellulaze

Options
Has anyone ever heard of this or done the procedure? I hate my cellulite and if it wasn't on my @ss I would be perfectly happy with myself and my body.

I am unsure about the procedure... Any input will help. I am just curious about it.

Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    Lasers fix everything
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    So I read this: "1440 nm pulsed laser wavelength is applied subdermally via Cynosure's proprietary fiber optic SideLaze3D™, to target cellulite precisely at the source: in the underlying structural tissue."

I do not want to have my subdermal structural tissues disrupted and damaged by lasers. Just my humble opinion but I'd say manage cellulite by managing your body fat percentage and rest at ease knowing that, except for that rainbow nose of yours, you're beautiful.
  • gingerlynnlove
    gingerlynnlove Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    haha! thank you!! I was just curious.. its not something that I half to have was just "pondering" the idea. :)
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    You have an awesome booty girl! I think we are all just used to seeing the airbrushed models and actresses, with perfect, smooth skin. Kim Kardashian has a nice butt but I am SURE she has some cellulite. Building some muscle and losing body fat will help get you smoother but it is ok not being perfect :)
  • dunlunicor
    dunlunicor Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Anyone who is seeing your *kitten* probably likes you well enough not to care if it's a little bumpy. ;)
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Another thing that you might want to try before going to the laser is dry skin brushing.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/184493-how-to-dry-brush-your-skin/

It's more time consuming but doesn't hurt at all and a lot cheaper, I'm sure. :D
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I don't know what kind of exercising you do, but...squats squats squats! Not only will they make your legs and butt killer, they'll help the cellulite deal. Start a strength training program. Lift heavy. it does wonders for decreasing body fat.

Here's a gal on my friends list's pictures. This is what lifting heavy can do for you. :) Just scroll through this gal's blog and peep out the pictures.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/LorinaLynn
  • betoarango
    betoarango Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    sorry...but are those glasses some sort of sextoy?
  • SaraBiston1
    SaraBiston1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Try some easy and Effective way to remove cellulite.

• Lose weight by burning more calories than you consume each day.
    • Yoga and deep breathing is an exercise that you can practice to help you smooth out cellulite.
    • To help you reduce the cellulite, build muscle with the employment of resistance coaching. you’ll do lunges, squats, leg curls and presses. Exercises like swimming, walking, stair stepping and even dancing will facilitate burn calories and these exercises can help remove cellulite from the legs. You’ll do any exercise that increase muscle and burn calories.
    • Try cellulite massages. The treatment is fairly easy and is way sort of a normal massage. You need to apply a moderate to heavy pressure to the cellulite area, using the palms, fingers and or knuckles to firmly massage the area. The massage can increase blood circulation permitting the body to scrub out the toxins victimization the bodies natural waste system.

http://healthandbeautyremedies.wordpress.com/2012/09/11/best-way-to-remove-cellulite-quickly/
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    never heard of that. but I heard apples help with it. been eating a lot, and with that and exercise mine is going away. if you do go through with it, good luck. hope you get the results you want :)