My 30DS results just to encourage someone

Options
nerchk
nerchk Posts: 136 Member
I am busy with level 3

I did each level for 9 days. I havent lost anything on the scale. The scale is a depressing thing for me. but i can see the changes on the pictures. Im horrible at measurements. Everytime i try to measure i forget where i measured last time.

My pants are lose and i feel firmer. I still have a long way to go. I also try and do taebo every now and then. But maybe 3times a week. I take the 10th day as a rest day.

30DayShredBefore1.jpg

30dayShredbefore2.jpg

30DayShredbefore3.jpg

Theres little changes but i love my new tummy and how my bum is shaping up. my thighs are also getting smaller

Replies

• gemgirlred
    gemgirlred Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You can see a difference for sure. I wish I could do it but I fall on my face trying to do push ups
  • maoliver1024
    maoliver1024 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    keep going girl because i do see the changes and i'm starting the 30D S the first of the year.CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You can see a difference for sure. I wish I could do it but I fall on my face trying to do push ups

You'd be amazed how fast you could begin to be able to do one. I could only do one on the first day. On day 7 I could do 15.
  • woodsy0912
    Options
    Great job. I, too, am starting new years.
  • hello_c_cup
    hello_c_cup Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Def. a noticeable difference! Your hard work paid off. I just started 30DS last night; hope I see some big difference, too!
  • nerchk
    nerchk Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Def. a noticeable difference! Your hard work paid off. I just started 30DS last night; hope I see some big difference, too!

just add a bit of cardio as well
  • tammytee93
    tammytee93 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Don't watch the scale. I gave up on mine years ago...leads me to depression. You look great, I can see the changes.
  • Fitnfab36
    Options
    Great Job!!!!!!!!!!! I see a big difference. I am on level 1 day 6. Starting level 2 on Friday
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!