Are you insane?

Options
Anyone else start Insanity today? Looking for others who have recently started the program!

Replies

• RissaRoo007
    Options
    I am in week three, but feel free to add all the same :) there is also an Insanity group on here that I would recommend. Good luck to ya!!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Thanks! That group doesn't seem to be super active
  • nikkinz
    nikkinz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Just finished first week. Its hard work and I'm loving it. Didn't want to take a day of rest but made myself.
  • goldeneye186
    Options
    I just started today too. Actually just got done with the fit test. This will be my second shot at it. Hopefully I can stick with it this time.
  • wendyj910
    wendyj910 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    We are in week 2 of month 2...and man is month 2 tough! Good luck and don't give up!!!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I did :D I just did the fitness test Cough might not have been the best but I will get better :D
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Started yesterday with the fitness test, legs are all jellified today so this evenings session could proove interesting!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    haha Yep, fit test wasn't too bad. I'm sure the real Insanity will start today doing the Plyometric circuit
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    eeep!
  • brookesready
    brookesready Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday and powered through with a major headache. It was hard thats for sure, but I am looking forward to the results (especially after taking my before pictures!)
  • Maymichelle
    Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Day #4 today! I'm already on a countdown to the end...this is the hardest thing I have ever done!! So far every night I am picking myself up off the floor at the end & today my calves are killing me! BUT I'm committed & hoping for good results!!
  • RatherBeFishing
    RatherBeFishing Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am about 18 days into the program, with doing heavy lifting 3 times a week after work. I thought the fit test was the hardest part. lol. But pure cardio is rough...
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I am in week six. Anyone can add me if you want.
  • Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    just stared week 4!!!!

Feel free to add if you like =)
  • VanessaGS
    VanessaGS Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I got nine workouts left to complete the program.
  • anaodep
    Options
    I started yesterday!! Did the fit test and it was hard!! Am looking forward to/scared of today's workout!

Add me if you want!