5'3" - 5'5" women weight loss group?

Options
13»

Replies

• Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Add me, I'm in with 5"4 and 167 lbs.......never been so heavy. Need to lose 10% first but a total of 20 lbs! Anyone here can add me, please. Together we're strong.
    @ meg1hirschi I seen you around! Nice to see you join us :]

@ Shellsmiley Thank you! You seem pretty awesome yourself. I thought even with that short comment you seem to have a bit of oomf to you! (confidence/energy)

@ livestrong65 Not sure if you mean add you as a friend or to the group, but the group is open. I will invite you if I don't see you on the members list. Nice to see you here and we are about the same weight right now! I read at 168 yesterday. Welcome to the group! I'm sure you'll kick that weight no problem, my initial 20lbs fell off like clothes at a nude beach would. Lol. xoxo
  • osualex
    osualex Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Count me in, 5'4 and have about 20lbs to lose.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Count me in, 5'4 and have about 20lbs to lose.
    Yay! Welcome to the club lol or group. you know what I mean. I've lost about 20 and I have 40 more to lose.
  • slinky201
    Options
    Hi all im 5'4 and 302lbs, only just started but could do with some support as well x
  • Mslajackson
    Mslajackson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 4.5"...very interested
  • MelissaSue810
    Options
    I am 5'3.5"! Very interested.
  • PinkHurricane88
    PinkHurricane88 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    5'5" here, I'm 24 years old. Starting weight was 275, current weight is 230. Goal is 175.
  • lovinmomma
    Options
    I am 5'4 ! I am interested!
  • DanaeMonique
    DanaeMonique Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'5" and im 24 years old. I started at 191 currently 181 goal is 140lbs.! I need support more support, I may be adding someof yall, please feel free to add me too! We can do this ladies! :)
  • nikki_geber
    nikki_geber Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    yep, I'm in too, 5'4 and 40 pounds to go!!
  • khall69
    khall69 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I definitely interested...I am 5'4", have lost 29 lbs since seriously committing to mfp, but apprx 80 lbs total since I began this journey about a year and a half ago. I am in it, :smile, to win it!!! :smile:
  • Cristlefir
    Cristlefir Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    5'4 with 15 pounds to go! This is a great idea. :)
  • meyerstwilight6
    meyerstwilight6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5 and right about your weight OP. I am looking to lose much more!!!!!