Power 90

Options
Hi Everyone. I recently ordered the Power 90 program and it should be arriving today with any luck. Has anyone else done this program? What kind of results can I reasonably hope for?

Replies

• jfan175
    jfan175 Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Some firming up and getting in good enough all around shape to do more strenuous programs. More energy and a sense of well being. Better sleep. Weight loss if you keep your diet in check. A lot of those successful P90X people started with Power 90. You definitely do NOT need the supplements they push.
  • JMT2cu
    Options
    I did Power 90 when it first came out for many years after. I lost a lot and was very tone. I loved it!... Then life blew up I gained a lot of weight. I am going to begin P90 again and then after the 90 days I am going to start P90x.
  • Tricep_A_Tops
    Options
    Its definitely worth the $20.00.
  • gregorsa
    gregorsa Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I had great results, lost about 10 inches, only a few pounds but I didn't have many to lose. Dropped 2 dress sizes and toned places that running had not in many years of running. It gets repetitive after awhile, I wouldnsuggest buying the Masters Series DVDs to give some variety as you progress. Tony Horton rocks!
  • jaydegreeneyes
    Options
    Day 4 and Im sore all over. Not going to give up, it feels good to be moving and eating better.
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Just order it myself.. Let me know how it is going for you !
  • thunderthyghz
    thunderthyghz Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    amazing program! i started but never finished......I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR A POWER 90 BUDDY!!!! ANYONE ALREADY START??? I CAN CATCH UP! add me or send a msg if you have!
  • Danielle_Style
    Danielle_Style Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am about to start Power 90 on the first of the year as well. My husband will be doing it too, and we'll be holding each other accountable, but he has a very hectic schedule so I don't know if we will get off from one another. It would be good to have the additional support on this website.

I'm very excited about it because it looks like when you approach it with commitment to both the exercise and nutritional components, it generally gives excellent results. I think as long as I can stick to a healthy diet within my calorie range and do the exercises every day, I will see results.

It's common sense, right? Eat healthy. Exercise daily. Lose weight.

Still...kinda scared I will peter out. So I'm hoping to build as much accountability as possible.