How many calories burned playing Wii Fit?

taveragirl
taveragirl Posts: 53
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone know how many calories you burn using Wii Fit? Its alot of fun and some of the exercices get your heart pumping. Hula, boxing and running may burn the most. The rest of the activities are more for balance or yoga. There is a strength training section where you do leg lifts, lunges, pushups, etc... Anyone know?

Replies

• Does anyone know how many calories you burn using Wii Fit? Its alot of fun and some of the exercices get your heart pumping. Hula, boxing and running may burn the most. The rest of the activities are more for balance or yoga. There is a strength training section where you do leg lifts, lunges, pushups, etc... Anyone know?
  • xXmimiXx
    xXmimiXx Posts: 564 Member
    Google it!
  • kbirky73
    kbirky73 Posts: 110
    i thought it told you .. i am pretty sure there is a place you can find how many calories burned .. my daughter finds out all the time.
  • hi beautiful ^
  • I use Wii Fit and Wii sports as my indoor activities to burn calories and if you use mfp to track your exercise it actually tells you on here.
    Hula Hoop you have to do super hula hoop but if you just go to exercise and add cardio then type in wii fit it will bring up the exercises on here that it tracks. I do a lot of the wii fit and although it doesn't seem like big calories int the short run, it all adds up with my calorie allowance.
    Add me as a friend or message me if you want any more help with the wii games that work with mfp.
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    How many for Just Dance4?
This discussion has been closed.