Bacon wrapped Asparagus

Options
2»

Replies

• raleywpr
    raleywpr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This looks awesome have you ever tried it with Turkey Bacon??? I will try both and let you know in a few weeks after trying both meats, pork and turkey. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that looks delicious..
  • thomakg
    thomakg Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Am now craving BACON! Sure - and some veggies in the middle where I can hardly see them!
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Bump! I'll have to try this soon :)
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I will be trying this! Wonder how it would be to add a bit of laughing cow cheese between the bacon and asparagus....
    I seem to be addicted to laughing cow cheese. LOL
    I already do asparagus and bacon - will try with the cheese and let you know (also love laughing cow)
  • rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I will be trying this! Wonder how it would be to add a bit of laughing cow cheese between the bacon and asparagus....
    I seem to be addicted to laughing cow cheese. LOL
    I already do asparagus and bacon - will try with the cheese and let you know (also love laughing cow)

Seek and ye shall find ... http://www.thelaughingcow.com/recipes/prosciutto-wrapped-asparagus/
  • judychicken
    judychicken Posts: 937 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Good with prosciutto too (and less fat.

yep, that's how I've always seen it done, and done it myself. Good stuff!
  • o0oJadeo0o
    o0oJadeo0o Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Bump! Looks yummy :)
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I sometimes do add a little cheese sprinkled over the top and baked until melted...... yummy!!!!
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Bump!
  • kbrunner2
    kbrunner2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    MMMM! I made this tonight with turkey bacon. Served it with baked salmon and it was a GREAT dinner. Even the kids (all 5 of them) at it and my husband came back and got the last one. At the very end of baking I sprinkled just a touch of fresh parmesan cheese on it. This will be my new way to get different veggies in my kids!
  • Kelley528
    Kelley528 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    im always looking for new ways to cook asparagus. I will try this as soon as the price of asparagus goes down again. I was going to buy some this weekend but it was $3.99 a pound! Two weeks before it was only &1.99 a pound.
  • thethei
    Options
    For a bit of variety add a sprig of rosemary or some bay leaves to the asparagus before wrapping. Yum.
  • 1lexisva
    1lexisva Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Bump