Jamie Eason's Live Fit

Options
Hey everyone!

I'm starting Jamie Eason's Live Fit program and I wanted to see who has done it and your opinions on it. Any success stories??

And please feel free to add me if you are doing it! I'd love to have people to support through it! :D

Replies

• KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I've done the program twice from start to finish. I love it. it has great structure so I continue to revisit certain parts of the program to prepare for upcoming events.
    During the first phase, try not to weigh yourself. I gained about 5 pounds, but once I added cardio in phase 2 it dropped, along with 12 additional pounds by the time I finished the whole program the first time.

Good luck!
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    ^^^agree 100% with the structure and advice regarding not weighing yourself.

I ended up with a 3.5lb total gain at the end of the program. Fortunately, I gained 4.5lbs of LBM. I just didn't lose as much fat as I had hoped for with phase 3. I've been maintaining well for the past 2 months since completion, but am thinking about starting over. I adhered to the diet very closely and for me that was the most challenging part of the program. It requires 100% dedication and commitment, but the program works. Feel free to PM if you have any questions :)
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    What is Live Fit? Can you tell me more about it? Would love to gain muscle and lose pounds? Where do you get it?
  • KatLifter
    KatLifter Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    What is Live Fit? Can you tell me more about it? Would love to gain muscle and lose pounds? Where do you get it?

Here is the link to the full program, http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer.html.

It is a 12 week program that incorporates lifting and diet to help increase muscle and decrease body fat. I'm starting week 3 today and I love it so far.

Anyone please add me if you are doing LiveFit or thinking about it!

Good luck,
    Kat
  • justjenny
    Options

Here is the link to the full program, http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer.html.

It is a 12 week program that incorporates lifting and diet to help increase muscle and decrease body fat. I'm starting week 3 today and I love it so far.

Good luck,
    Kat

Thanks for the link. I will check it out. Is it something you have to order? If so, what is the cost?
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options

Good luck,
    Kat

Thanks for the link. I will check it out. Is it something you have to order? If so, what is the cost?

It's free. I've been thinking of doing it myself at some point.
  • KatLifter
    Options

Good luck,
    Kat

It's free. I've been thinking of doing it myself at some point.

Yup, everything is free! there is also a free app from bodybuilding.com where you can track your workouts. I pre-program the workout, then when I get to the weight room there are pictures of the move being done correctly, and data from your last time doing that workout so you can track progress.
  • justjenny
    Options
    Free sounds good to me! I will definitely check it out!
  • szimba
    szimba Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the responses! I just finished my food prepping for the week, I'm all set and ready to go!
  • Marbearmd
    Marbearmd Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I just started Live Fit, on week 2 and I'm so sore and loving it! I have a terrible sweet tooth, so curbing the sugary cravings is a bit of a challenge, but I'm getting better.
    Add me as a friend if you want someone to stay accountable with or just some words of encouragement.
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week of Live Fit and could really use the support. Earlier this year I did the first two phases but got busy and with no one keeping me accountable I quit. Hoping to complete all three phases and looking for buddies who are doing it too.
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I'm on my second week of Live Fit and could really use the support. Earlier this year I did the first two phases but got busy and with no one keeping me accountable I quit. Hoping to complete all three phases and looking for buddies who are doing it too.

Same thing happened to me back in November! I was enjoying it until I got busy (I work in retail part time, in addition to an office job. Not enough hours in the day during the holidays). Started over now, and am looking forward to the before/after come March!
  • mandy2128
    Options
    I lost about 25 pounds with this program. I had a lot to lose though. I LOVED it. :) Good luck!!
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I lost about 25 pounds with this program. I had a lot to lose though. I LOVED it. :) Good luck!!

Score! Good for you and good to know! :-)
  • I've just started and I modified some of the exercises a little because I didn't know how to use some equipment at the gym.
  • momloves2run
    momloves2run Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    On Phase 1, Week 1...should I be discouraged that I'm putting on weight? I've been eating 100% clean all week and drinking half my body weight in water each day. I'm a long distance runner so the no-cardio is going to be hard for me but I'm going to stick with it.
  • KatLifter
    Options
    On Phase 1, Week 1...should I be discouraged that I'm putting on weight? I've been eating 100% clean all week and drinking half my body weight in water each day. I'm a long distance runner so the no-cardio is going to be hard for me but I'm going to stick with it.

Stay off the scale and measure instead! My weight stayed about the same but I dropped a size in the first 6 weeks.
  • momloves2run
    momloves2run Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great thanks!! I should probably hide my scale but my husband is losing weight as well so he uses it each morning. Just another discipline I need to learn throughout this journey!!
  • Louder4
    Louder4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Any chance you can do this without having a gym membership? We have weights, bench, dumbells in our basement...
  • Louder4
    Louder4 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Bump