Hello All

Options
Well Im 28 years old and joined because one of my best friends said this was the site to come to. I am a wife and mother. I have two little girls who keep me busy but also give me alots of excuses to not work out. But Im trying to get past that and remember to do this for me. Its my hope to make working out my new down time even if it means just starting slow, and I cant wait to meet some new friends who can help push me when I dont feel like doing things.lol

Replies

• amberdipietro
    Options
    I am on the same boat you are its hard to stay focused its always good to have support. I feel this site really helps you see where you should be cutting as well once you see how much you eat in a day gets you a bit more motivated
  • NewJaye
    NewJaye Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello Everyone - I've been actively using this website for the last 3 weeks. Prior to gettting on MFP I had already dropped 20 lbs. But there is soo much useful information on this site that I'm addicted to it.
    My goal is to drop a total of 50 lbs. I'm off to a great start! :tongue:
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome one and all! You've come to the right place :)
  • KalB
    KalB Posts: 42
    Options
    Thanks this site is helping a good friend and so Im willing to try. Its always easyer to lose the weight when you have good people to help push you.
  • egardner360
    Options
    Hi my name is Elece, I have been up and down on weight for like a year, I signed me up for this site last year, but i never used it. I just got back on like a week ago and didnt realize how useful it can be. I realized when I actually had to write down what I ate, i became more careful about what i put in my mouth because I didnt want to have to write it down, like it didnt exist. My trainer got me back on the website, so that he could see what i was eating, that makes me happy because it makes me feel more motivated to do better. Im determined to overcome this obstacle of weight> My ultimate goal is to become heaslthy and be more active. I will succeed if i beleive in myself first.:wink:
  • lamoteluchis17
    lamoteluchis17 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HELLO everyone! im just joined.. im excited to see the changes in my body. So far i love this website since you are able to keep track of exactly how much food you eat.
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I started this about 2 weeks ago. I have battled with weight my whole life and I am ready for it to stop being such a battle. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and I need to really start losing weight. I am hoping that being able to actually see what I eat that it will help me with my food choices. I am hoping that I will be able to make some head way with the help of this website and the people I meet. My goal is to lose 100 lbs!
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I started this about 2 weeks ago. I have battled with weight my whole life and I am ready for it to stop being such a battle. My husband and I are trying to get pregnant and I need to really start losing weight. I am hoping that being able to actually see what I eat that it will help me with my food choices. I am hoping that I will be able to make some head way with the help of this website and the people I meet. My goal is to lose 100 lbs!
  • TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Options
    I'm glad you're here, Kal. :) Having you here is going to motivate me that much more. Besides, i remember what me and you were like before we had kids.. ;)
  • aliceofwonderland
    Options
    wow
  • TalonaCat
    TalonaCat Posts: 241
    Options
    Wow?
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all the new people. This is such a great site I know we can all do this together.