Slacking a lot lately...so I have a favor to ask you all.

Options
I haven't really been the greatest work out mood, actually I haven't even felt like getting out of bed.

So I was wondering if maybe you guys had some easy workout videos I can start back on, not too hard due to the fact of my weight, But I would like to slowly get back into working out, so if you know any good videos for starters, Please send them my way :)

Hope you all have a good day and Don't give up!

Replies

• sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I like the Biggest Loser Yoga DVD. I think I might have paid $9 for it. Or you can check your local library.

Hope you feel better soon.
  • jennfranklin
    jennfranklin Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i loved zumba when i started out. the 20 min workout isn't too terribly bad and it's fun dancing. check youtube.com too. alot of workouts are on there for free. what works for me the best though is getting outside and walking. fresh air really brings me to life!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    I like the Biggest Loser Yoga DVD. I think I might have piad $9 for it. Or you can check your local library.

I like this one as well :D all of the biggest loser dvds are excellent. You don't need a workout video to get back at it though. You can walk, or really any number of things that are fast and really a lot of fun :)
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    Totally check your local library! I find it's THE BEST - and sadly - seldomly used resource for DVDs!

And I may be teased for this - but I'm all about Richard Simmons for beginners!
  • lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    It's not a video but when I was going through some healthy issues and really really didn't want to - or have motivation to work out.. I walked. I have a treadmill but I walked outside - 20mins to start. I think being outside help...if you have a friend that will walk with you, that helps your motivation too. It's a good start... just an idea .. I am doing much better now and I am back to running but I still walk with my friend!!!

You have a positive attitude and that goes a long way!! I am sure you will find something....

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • bren998
    bren998 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds

This
  • JBuehrer1
    JBuehrer1 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I like the Biggest Loser Yoga DVD. I think I might have piad $9 for it. Or you can check your local library.

Is the Biggest Loser Yoga a power Yoga workout or a stretching type Yoga workout?
  • lilmzritz
    Options
    Totally check your local library! I find it's THE BEST - and sadly - seldomly used resource for DVDs!

And I may be teased for this - but I'm all about Richard Simmons for beginners!

I AGREE and the best part is THEY'RE FREE! Richard Simmons is fun so no hate from me :flowerforyou: Good luck getting out of that funk and get down & funky instead
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, only 20 mins a day, the only one ive ever stuck to :)
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I like the Biggest Loser Yoga DVD. I think I might have paid $9 for it. Or you can check your local library.

Is the Biggest Loser Yoga a power Yoga workout or a stretching type Yoga workout?
    The Biggest Loser: The Workout - Weight Loss Yoga Starring Bob Harper (I just copied/pasted that from Amazon)
  • georgie304
    Options
    I love these girls for Zumba on youtube... They have some slower/easier stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ReFitRev

There are alot of things you could do where you just don't bust *kitten* in the beginning and get more aggresive when you are better conditioned. It happens to us all... I took a little hiatus and it rough rough for the 1st week to get back into the swing. You'll get there.

I would suggest "Good Morning" on their list... It's more of a warm up song... If memory serves me... It's not too difficult... Also "Hold Me".

Good luck!
  • thrld
    thrld Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred, Level 1 -- it's free on YouTube.

And it takes only 20 minutes.
  • Rachelle1016
    Options
    It sounds really cliche, but the Richard Simmons videos are awesome for people just starting out. He makes it very easy, and shows you different levels of the workout.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    you can always just go walking. that is how i lost most of my weight.
  • kabel4892
    kabel4892 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Try Slim in 6. I just started it and its not that bad.