I'm new to this site, I love it!

Options
Hi I'm Becky! I live in New York, and I tend to be less active in the cold winter months. I just joined a gym and have had 2 sessions with a trainer. My whole body is aching! But I'm excited, and I love reading all the success stories on this site. I've learned a lot about how to eat 'correctly' My two main weaknesses are Guiness, and peanut butter. Not that peanut butter is that bad, but at the volume I consume it is lol. I have 20 pounds to lose, and I'm shooting for losing 2 pounds a week. Hoping to reach my goal before summer:smile:

Replies

• GoldenGopherDad
    GoldenGopherDad Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    It certainly is tough to keep active in the winter! I agree that reading success stories is great...they really keep me motivated! I think that your goal is certainly obtainable!!! Good luck!
  • Bajandoll
    Bajandoll Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Becky. I also agree that it is harder to stay active in the winter time. You are on the right track. I just started counting my calories and I am still trying to motivate myself to start exercising but reading the success stories on here are so great. Good luck to you!!! You can do it.
  • flukyunicorn
    Options
    thanks! I'm trying to only have beers on the weekend~so far so good! I've read some forums on what alcohol does to your metabolism~very helpful.
  • flukyunicorn
    Options
    thanks! yea this site is really good for making you accountable for your calorie intake. sometimes I make an entry to check the numbers before I eat it lol. I've learned a lot. Lets do this!
  • Fat2Fitby30
    Options
    Hello Becky! I also find it very hard to stay motivated in the cold winter months. I am also looking to lose 2lbs a week as I have about 30lbs i would like to lose.

Friend me if you would like!
  • flukyunicorn
    Options
    same here! 30 pounds to lose~shooting for 2 a week. I started 5 days ago. I am putting off weighing myself for 2 more days~fingers crossed! good luck girl:)