My profile photo

Options
Here I am in all my glory. Fat, happy and drinking a beer. But the truth is, as much as I enjoy eating and drinking, I need to learn to do it in moderation.

About 2 years ago I was using another online fitness/weight loss site and I did well. I lost about 20 lbs. However, they have returned and have brought a few friends.

I like this site because there are more items in the food database to choose from and I am excited to lose the 20 lbs plus more after that.

Please send me a friend request if you have time - I would love to have someone on here as a "buddy."

-Christy

Replies

• ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    bump! I really want to make some connections.
  • JesterJoe
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Hi! Love the beer! Sending friend request :smile:
  • amyllu
    amyllu Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hi Christy, Well done on deciding to get things under control again.
    Bit of a difficult time to decide to start Hey?!
    Wishing you all the very best in your endeavour...:smile:
  • ArtemisRuns
    Options
    Thanks so much for your replies! Yes, amyluu very tough time of the year to start but I can't imagine packing on another 5 lb before New Year's. I know I will eat a few things during the holidays I shouldn't but better to come out on Jan 1 a pound or two lighter than 5 lb more, which is where I was headed with all the festive foods and drinks going around!!!
  • ArtemisRuns
    Options
    Did well today - roast chicken and steamed broccoli for dinner. I still have some calories left and I have done so well, what should I spend the calories on? A Swiss Miss frozen bar ( 100 calories) or a glass of red wine?? Hmmm decisions decisions....
  • Bajandoll
    Bajandoll Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Sure thing Christy! I am sending a friend request now. I am new to the site and we can do this together.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    Is that a Yuengling Lager in your hand?!?! :drinker:
  • mtlkate
    mtlkate Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Sending friend request too.
  • smileyII
    smileyII Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • azalea617
    azalea617 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Sending a request! :)
  • tpayne0453
    Options
    Sending a request...... Everyone else feel free to add me as well. tpayne0453
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    everybody gets in a rut from time to time but you have done good today! if I can help you at any time please let me know. I would love to be a friend!!:bigsmile:
  • VerucaSult
    VerucaSult Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Bump... love the beer... love the eating... have a blast!!! Looks like your making friends quickly!!! If you still need more feel free to add...