3rd times a charm? I need more friends for motivation

Options
This is my 3rd time stating at mfp. I am currently at 209 and would like to be at 150. Need some friends to help me stay motivated. People that actually log and give feedback. Thanks :smile:

Replies

• vicktoria339
    Options
    Friend request sent :-)
  • glenna111
    Options
    more friends are always great :) add me if you like!

I would love to lose another 20 - 30 pounds
  • jono2970
    Options
    I am an active poster / logger when I am motivated - and I really am motivated. I've sent you a friend request, with my best wishes for you!
  • lc52820
    lc52820 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you're looking for more friends :happy:
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm down to 167 from 220. I log every day and am really motivated.
  • The_Rare_Gem
    Options
    feel free to add me too :-)
  • miskit65
    miskit65 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been using mfp for a while but only recently started checking out the message boards. I could really use some motivation also. My heaviest was also 209 my goal is 135 ish however overall better fitness and health is primary for me so the number isn't as important to me. I use the log for food and exercise everyday so maybe we can help motivate each other.
  • BiggMikeSurf
    BiggMikeSurf Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I also need as much accountability as possible. ;)
  • Lily26Wal
    Options
    feel free to add me hunni :)
  • BeginningNew2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started at 245 and im looking yo go to 145. We can support each other!
  • ickaboo3
    Options
    Hi I'm also on here for the 3rd time! Having a hard time sticking with it, I'm hoping with more friends this will become easier, feel free to add me! :)
  • gemgirlred
    gemgirlred Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who added me. It is helping me a lot to see other peoples food that they eat. Also seeing everyone workout makes me want to workout as well:smile:
  • airyfairy83
    airyfairy83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me too :))

Lost just short of 2st.. 1 more stone to go!! Xx
  • Bajandoll
    Bajandoll Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request. I am trying to loose 45lbs to bring me to 200 lbs. Support is here
  • MsDoingMe
    Options
    count me in!